Definitive Speakers

Username: Cstrife90

Post Number: 6
I came across a brand called Definitive Speakers and am interesting in purchasing their 200 ProMonitor bookshelf speakers. Does anyone know where these can be purchased at a good price? Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7330
You can check out the Definitive Technology website and find out who their authorized dealers are. It is best to get them from authorized dealers.

Bronze Member
Username: Croozer

Rockford, IL United States

Post Number: 47
I have the DefTech BP7002's and they are a great speaker.

Silver Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 903
def. tech speakers have always came across to me as "boom and sizzle" speakers, with an emphasis on the highs and lows. The new ones may be better though. My dealer in 'cuse started carrying def. techs so I may go take a look.

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 1080
Is that Clark Music, Gavin? They closed the Hi-Fi section at the one near Albany. They kept the piano section open. They had some very good gear and very good, honest salesmen. It's a shame they went the way they did.

Silver Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 905
the clark near cuse has it still open I believe. That's where my gear came from. I haven't been in there in a while, but the last time I called about 6 to 9 months ago inquiring about bigger maggies, they told me they had the MG12 on display.

I assume they still are going. Yeah... its Clark.

There was one in Latham. Is this the one you were talking about? They had some great gear in there, but the one in cuse was just as good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us