Ipod help

Username: Sarahmytych

Post Number: 1
my ipod is displaying the exclamation folder and resetting it or erasing all the files on it hasn't helped, i can't get anything but the folder...help!

Username: Sara101

Post Number: 2
Hi, I have the 1st genertation ipod with the scroll wheel. My problem is that the Apple Symbol if frozen on my screen. It is from when you restart it and the Apple Symbol pops up and then it goes to the usual menu. But its completly stuck on that symbol. I have restarted and restarted it many many times, and the screen will go blank and then it will go back to the apple. I have fliped on and off the hold button but still wont work. I have plugged it into my comp. but the iTunes doesnt seem to reconize the ipod ..

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

Username: Sarahmytych

Post Number: 2
hi, i was able to erase everything on my ipod once i plugged it in to my computer, even though itunes didn't recognize mine either. This didn't work for me, but it might work for you! if not, hopefully you can get a new one, because the lady at apple told me that if I've tried everything I can think of (resetting, erasing, restoring, etc) and it still doesn't work that it's a hard drive failure. good luck!

Username: Dallasjam

Post Number: 1
I have an iPod shuffle and my PC does not recognize even when it is showing up as a removable disk. I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps posted online and it still does not work. What else can be done???

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 134
If you can't get it to work properly find your local ipod store.

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
They are very helpful. If you are still under warranty they will replace the whole thing.

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
If your warranty is almost up I'd ask them to sell you the extened warranty. It's worth it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
I've got mine replaced 2 times already.

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
Good luck to you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help