Need Help Purchasing a CD Recorder

Anonymous

New member here and wanted to get some good advise on a CD Recorder purchase. I am an amateur but have a good foundation of knowledge. I have a liking for Sony Equipment but am not married to having a sony unit as I would like to get a really good unit. My sound system is very basic and probably will not support a super pro unit that requires all sorts of crazy hook ups and stuff. I basically want to take like 20 CDs... select my favorite track from each and put them in a specific order on a new CD so I can save space in my changer. I want good quality sound. Or at least as close to the same quality that was on the master CD. This is my only real need as I don't own any old records or anything. Just want to put all my favorie songs on one CD. I don't know much about how these things work but my needs dictate that I be able to record one song off of 20 different CDs onto one CD if need be and the info will fit. I have used my computer for this but am just not pleased with the little pops and cracks I get every once in a while. Also looking to keep it under the $450.00 mark on this unit. Thanks for the info everyone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us