Philipa GoGear MP3 player

Username: Rebelcowgirl

Post Number: 1
I just got this MP3 player for Christmas and I want to delete songs but I have no clue how. Someone help please...

Unregistered guest
I got this MP3 player for Christmas too, and I don't know exactly how to delete some songs. I want to know how to delete my recordings. I press delete and it says. Connot be deleted, or something like that. What can I do??

Unregistered guest
I got this MP3 player for Christmas too, and I don't know exactly how to delete some songs. I want to know how to delete my recordings. I press delete and it says. Connot be deleted, or something like that. What can I do??

Unregistered guest
What you'll need to do is to go to the Sync tab in Windows Media Player. On the right will be a list of all the files on your player--music and pictures. You will want to delete from this list, not in Windows Explorer. EVERYTHING must be done through Windows Media Player for the GoGear.

As for myself, I am having several problems with my GoGear 30G. First, the pictures I sync can't be seen through my player. They are the correct format and I transferred them properly.

Second, a couple times I have synced to add music and the whole process completes and then my player sometimes hangs. Either way, when I turn the player on, my tracks are all gone! The odd thing is that in the Playlist section, the music is still listed but not useable. Anyone have any thoughts?

Username: Kevink71

got neice's go gear and it has a lock sign on screen how do i unlock??????

Username: Henry_rca

hi i need helo i got the philips HD14XX 6 gb gogear i but i don't have the installation cd can anybody tell how do i copy the pics on my player? it's support jpg images but when i copy into it it says list empty please need help ...

Username: Itachi_uncut

when i sync pictures in my mp3 player, i can't veiw them. why and how?

Username: Dmq

Post Number: 2
HELP MY GO GEAR JUST DIED AND WONT RECHARGE DO I NEED A NEW BATTERY, WHERE DO I GET IT???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us