Where to find a denon 2900

Bronze Member
Username: Jake272727

Vernal, Ut Usa

Post Number: 58
Wow didnt think it would be this hard any suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Rysa4

Post Number: 230
Well it isnt made anymore; thats why I suggested the Panny s77. Try audiogon classifieds or Ebay- you are talking used,which doesnt mean a bad thing necessarily.

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 534
Take a look at Ubid.com. Recently they had some 2910 and some 3910's for sale. The 3910 went for under $400. I cursed myself for not getting it.

Bronze Member

Vernal, Ut Usa

Post Number: 60
will i go wrong with buying the denon 2910?

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 537

Here you can also buy from these guys despite their annoying "Stop Do not buy Denon from unauthorized dealer" warnings. Their prices are high, but as they say they are authorized so ...

http://www.dakmart.com/website/Search.asp?keyword=DVD-2910

I don't think you will go wrong. The 3910 has a better power supply and some other features, but to me at this point in the game with the Hi Def DVD's coming to the market and the whole format wars, it is not worth spending way too much on these older units.

Bronze Member

Vernal, Ut Usa

Post Number: 61
Well i ended up buying a 2910 from an authorized dealer for 500 it was new not a b stock. Hope it will fit my needs but comming from a ps2 it has to be better than that and this is my first system. Also i wanted to spend more but my wife wanted me to buy the one at wall mart lol she craped when i told her how much i spent my system now totals 4500.

Bronze Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 69
Jake,

I'm sure you will very happy with the DVD-2910. Congrats!

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us