Has anyone tried this stuff?

John Wagner
Unregistered guest
I was looking on another forum and came across this http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/tweaks/messages/125613.html

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 6878

Contact enhancers have been around for quite some time and each has made claims of "jaw dropping" performance. While there is some validity to the claims of improved electrical contact between surfaces, a very thorough cleaning of all contact surfaces, plugs and jacks will be of more benefit to any system that has been in service for more than a few months and cost little more than your time and a good cleaning solution. Without such regular maintenance on a system every six months or so, spending money on contact enhancers will be money poorly invested. Keeping the surfaces clean is far more important than putting any type of material on the contacts.

Actually, replacing your RCA's with better (designed) connectors will be of more benefit than most contact enhancers. RCA's are the mainstay of the consumer electronics industry but have been all but eliminated from the professional market due to their poor performance. Recently the basic design of a RCA connector has been rethought and the results are far and away more promising than simple contact enhancers. Consider for a minute that any material that is meant to increase conductivity will do just that between the + and - side of a connector if the material is poorly applied. There have been many dollars invested in the bench time it takes a technician to clean the connectors on a piece of gear that someone tried to improve with a heavy hand.

John Wagner
Unregistered guest
I talked to someone that is using this stuff and he said that it really is a break-through product and it really does improves your audio and video systems. I'm going to give it a try, if it does not work I can send it back and get my money back. You can get a great deal on this stuff right now too. http://www.xtremeavllc.com

Anonymous

Caig DeOxit or ProGold.
It ain't a tweek.
It works.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us