Hercules XPS 5.100 problem..

Username: Sceneforall

Post Number: 1
Hi,
fmy problem is that sound isn't coming out where it should be -- like when sound has to come out from left front/rear speaker, then it comes out from Supwoofer or some else speaker.

I have Audigy 2 Platinum eX 5.1 -- i have connected cables exactly how they should be. for example i have Medusa Speedlink 5.1 headphones and their sound is coming correctly every channel. I am using latest Creative drivers + EAX console and other staff.

i tried to make THX sound test and it said that channels are wrong and i should have to flip supwoofer cable with left rear speaker -- well how logic is that? because supwoofer doesn't have stand-alone cable. (speaker cables are connected to supwoofer)

well, i have tried every combination connecting cables to different cable holes.. (front/center[supwoofer]/surround) -- but still, sound's coming wrongly. yes, i have changed everywhere sound system to 5.1 -- even in Windows XP Sound Control.

Btw, with kX Drivers the sound did come out correctly from speakers, but i can't use them, because i enjoy playing games as well, but kX doesn't support EAX.

Oh, forgot that i tried to connect speaker cables to Medusa Speedlink (headphones) Aplifier Box, but still nothing -- sound is coming incorrectly.

So, what's up with this thing? from kX drivers sound is coming correctly and from original drivers it doesn't, but other 5.1 speakers (like my 5.1 headphones) are doing it right.

ALL THE HELP IS APPRECIATED!
ps. i apologize for my bad english!!

Cheers,
sceneforall
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us