The nail in the coffin for my Samsung 841...

Anonymous

I have had the Samsung 841 upconverting/DVD audio/SACD player for a little over a year. If you read ecoustics.com at all you are well aware of this player's problems. It finally started having popping noises from the digital output on top of losing it's DVI settings all the time so I finally took it in to Circuit City and used my protection agreement. When they sent it back it had scratches all over the top of it and I was ticked, well they sent it off again and I went in and told the manager that I didn't want it back. He agreed to give me a store credit for $259 including the money I spent on the protection agreement. So I took money out of my Christmas funds that I can use the Circuit City gift card to replace and bought a Onkyo 802 for $279 on Ecost.com. I had just bought a Yamaha C750 back in August and when I moved it downstairs it started to freeze up so I called the guy at Tweeter and he told me he would exchange it. I paid $269 for it and when I got there I was able to get the Sony DVP-NC555ES for $299 (Regular $599!!!) So I went from having the terrible Samsung 841 two weeks ago to having two of the best universal changers on the market now. Sorry for the long rambling post but I thought I would post this great blessing that God blessed me with this weekend. Prayer works. I can't believe that I own both of them!

<><
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us