Anyone got a Tivoli Audio Model 2 and Model cd?

Username: Taras

Post Number: 3
Looking at purchasing a Tivoli Audio Henry Kloss Model two table radio with a Model cd player at a pretty good price. Anyone else have one and what do they think???

cheers

gerry
Unregistered guest
I have the model two radio - without the cd - and it produces amazingly rich sound from such a small system. Right now I'm searching for a good price on the model cd.

Username: Taras

Post Number: 4
I ended up purchsing the Model Two with the Model cd and now I want to purchase the Model Subwoofer. I feel the bass could be slightly better handled through the subwoofer. But all said and done I am so impressed with the rich warm sound I get from these tiny boxes. Our jazz cd's are getting a great work out as they sound as good on the Tivoli as from our Nad.

Very happy and recommend to anyone looking for a small unit producing not so small sound.

Username: Jbenenson

Santa Fe, NM

Post Number: 1
I have had the Model Two with the CD player and subwoofer in my office for quite a while. The sound is excellent! I couldn't ask for anything more in a one room installation.

BTW, I have also just added an XM PCR satellite radio that plays through my Model Two. Listening throughout the day is pure delight, much better than FM.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us