How good are these speakers

Bronze Member
Username: Jayosa

Post Number: 53
does anyone know how good these speakers sound'jensen jht525' these are 5.1 theatre set...are jensen brand in the same boat as athena,jbl etc...please let me know

Silver Member
Username: Dakulis

Spokane, Washington United States

Post Number: 471
It depends on who listens to them, I suspect.

It also depends on which athenas, jbls, etc. you compare them to, I suspect.

But, I haven't heard them so I'm really not much help, I'm afraid.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3755
In other words, jay cuba, you have to judge for yourself. Our perceptions are not all the same, you have to listne and hear if you like the sound. If not move on to another set of speakers until you find the ones you like.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
as much as i appreciate your guys help ..id realy like an answer if the speakers are good or not...wat i mean by that is we all know a brand like quest speakers arnt very good...so wat i mean is jensen in the quest speaker catagory or is it considered a better brand like athena etc....is jensen considered a good brand or is it a low end brad

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3761
Oh so this is like a poll...

I don't know about others but I consider Jensen pretty low end.

Silver Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 872
You can do better for the money or a bit more money.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
there u go guys im finally starting to get some REAL kinda answers like 'berny' and 'tawaun' are saying...i just wanted to know if the speakers are low end or what....so it seems like jensen is in the same boat as sony,philips etc...

Silver Member
Username: Cheapskate

Post Number: 295
for car audio... jensen speakers are definately low end. i don't know what particular jensen speakers you have are, but WAY back in the days... jensen made some nice coaxial pa speaker drivers that are STILL sought after today the same way that many STILL prize their 50 pound 1970s japanese recievers.

the only thing i can say about jensen is that they play music. i've also never heard a buzz about them anywhere except for those old sought after 12" coaxials.

i'd tend to think they're low end speakers these days based on the cheap car speakers with cone "tweeters" i've seen.

Silver Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 900
They are at the bottom of the foodchain,so look elsewhere,check into the Infinity Primus 150 you shoild be able to get a pair for about $180 bucks a pair the best sounding and built speaker I have ever heard or seen for that price.Check out Circuit City they have sales every week.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us