DUAL CASSETTE DECK RECOMMENDATION,ANYONE?

Anonymous
ANYONE HAVE KNOWLEDGE ON THE PIONEER CTW606DR DUAL CASSETTE DECK, OR ANY OTHER RECOMMENDATION ON DUAL DECK'S UNDER $200?

This is a very good deck when it comes to S/N, up to 90dB, 80dB with out even using Dolby. 20Hz-20kHz metal tape. The sound is really great on this deck, so is the recordings using the digital noise reduction, witch works with all decks, not just the Pioneer deck. I have an older Pioneer deck (CT-9R), this is a old deck, and heavy, sold for around $650.00 in the 80's, but it has 3-heads, auto reverse, Quartz-PLL direct drive, Ribbon Sendust heads. This unit has some real low end bass, but then, this unit has a large power supply too, the 606 is not as strong, but its a great unit. Pioneer sold a $500-600 Elite unit also, but the specs are the same as the cheaper 606, but I'l bet the bass was stronger, better power supply I'll bet. Try it out, your like it. If you can find a CT-W616DR, get it. Hard to come by, but was a better deck. Pioneer stopped making them, but it had some extras. Later, Ron Benson
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us