YAMAHA DVD C750 Universal player

Anonymous

I just got the new Yamaha DVD C750 universal player. I think it actually came out about 8 months ago. I have really been impressed so far. It plays DVDs, DVD Audio, SACD, all flawlessly. I picked it up Friday at Tweeter for $269. Not too bad a price for a really great player.

FYI
<><

Gold Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1281
Interesting. I went into a local store and they said the cheapest available was the DVD-S1500 for C$600.

Gold Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1282
http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/DVD_CD/DVDC750.htm

It's a changer. I'd prefer a single unit myself...

TomH
Unregistered guest
I just ordered the C750 from Etronics $258 delivered. Tweeter wanted $299.00 + tax. have you had any problems or are you still enjoying the player?

Anonymous

I haven't had any problems at all. Just a really great all around player. I have the Sony HDMI upconverting player and this Yamaha has a picture that is at least on par with the Sony and the sound is outstanding. I have really enjoyed mine. I hope you enjoy yours.

<><

Username: Ugarmada

Washington, DC United States

Post Number: 1
I just got the Yamaha DVD-C750 from Etronics and I love it, the sound is excellent and video is great along with the other feature, I don't have any slow loads as most people were complaining about.

nelg
Unregistered guest
Hi, I also got Yamaha DVD-C750 and loved the sound. It got a very good review at www.audioholics.com. I have it connected to a Musical fidelity X-10V3 and the sound is much cleaner and warmer while the bass tighter. Try to audition the MF from your dealer and you will not be disappointed. By the way, I am also using Yamaha RXV1500 and use the pure direct feature.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us