PCS speakers

Username: Rickshaw

Hartford, WI USA

Post Number: 1
Has any one heard of these? I found them on eBAY. The company, I guess, is called primo audio or at least you can find them there. www.primoaudio.com. I was looking at the PCS T-1-2-3. Can any one tell me of any experiance they might have had with these. The PCS stands for Profesional Cinima Systems.

Bronze Member
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 26
White Van scam goes on-line.

Hartford, WI USA

Post Number: 2
you mean to tell me these are a scam? The company isn't lagit?

Bronze Member
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 28
Yep. http://www.scamshield.com/default.asp
The new version of the scam is a web site with high list prices but the real selling is done on ebay with the "manufacturer's" web site as a tool to convince you you're getting a bargain on ebay.

You'll find the same speakers under Theater Research and several other names.

Hartford, WI USA

Post Number: 4
I did not find the PCS brand on this scam list. It does sound fishy though that they tell me they are the only one who can bring this product to the public, some kind of "deal" they have worked out with the company. Could you go to this site and tell me if it's a scam or lagit? like I mentioned before, the site is www.primoaudio.com. If this is a scam, I've been looking at the B&W speakers, are they any good? What would be my best buy for the $3,000 range for a full 7 channel sound system? I have a marantz SR8400 surround receiver. "I think this site could use spell check also". lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us