Songs wont go on to my mini ipod help please!!!!

Username: Pineapple016

Post Number: 1
im goign on holiday tomorrow and i cant sort this its really annoying. my ipod mini is only 1 month old and in perfect condition but suddenly when i plug it in to the computer the songs wont load on to it. it acts like i havent plugged it in apart from it charges but that is it. please help quick!

Username: Timjr5000

Surrey, BC Canada

Post Number: 2
Sorry but I got the same damn problem! It dosn't say Do not disconnect either right. Everything is perfect except that one thing u can't update or transfer songs unto ur ipod.

Spammy
Unregistered guest
My mini ipod wont play midi music. Does anyone other than me even know what that is? Why wont it play?!? Help me!

Spammy
Unregistered guest
My mini ipod wont play midi music. Does anyone other than me even know what that is? Why wont it play?!? Help me!

Spammy
Unregistered guest

joe the helpful guy
Unregistered guest
well my ipod just froze now n i didnt know what to do so i held menu and the middle button to reset it, then when you plug the ipod in again it worked

Unregistered guest
i reseted my ipod mini AND ALL MY MUSIC IS GONE.

plus i had the same problem with putting music into it. apple sucks.

Username: Melissaa

Hesperia, Ca Usa

ok here is the problem with my ipod mini...everytime i transfer any songs into it, itunes says that the songs transfered, but when i take my ipod out of the computer, the songs i transfered on the ipod arent there. i already tried getting a new usb cord and trying to use a new usb port...but the wasnt the problem, so someone please help!!!!

Username: Curlycarly

when i hook my ipod up to the chord which enables my ipod to charge and upload songs, nothing happens. the screen just stays at the " artists, Albums.." etc. It wont charge up. It has before, so im not sure why its not charging now. Sometimes i get a battery with a lightning bolt, but the black bar inside the battery doesnt move, it just stays one third done.

Username: Dumb

I really am losing my mind.
Could anyone tell me why my DMM won't open!? I connect my MP3player on the computer, everything should be fine but when I try to open DMM, it doesn't response any way! It just won't work. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
[sorry my bad English, I'm a Finnish]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us