CD's stuck in Sharp stereo

jamie_elise
Unregistered guest
I moved my Sharp CD-BA120 stereo home and now when I try to play CDs or remove them, the tray will not open and the CDs will not play. I get a messages that says "ERR 0306." How can I get my CDs out? Please help!

Sam the anatma
Unregistered guest
I just had the same problem with my stereo. To fix it I just unplugged the stereo from the wall and unscrewed the top section of the casing so i could remove my cds. One of them had got jammed in the turn table. Screwed it back on and it sems to work fine now.

Unregistered guest
i got cd jammed in table of my cd-c2900 stereo, i removed top and took cds out of table but display is showing "protected" and cannot get it to clear, unable to play stereo or anything. Need solution and how to clear or reset so this display screen. Have already unplugged and replugged and no luck.

cd player
Unregistered guest
Help, Ive got the same problem, took the top off but there are NO cds inside, so no jams. Have tried turning it off and back on, no joy.
Any more suggestions?

Anonymous

I'm not sure about your particular model, but there should be a reset code or sequence of buttons to push to reset the system. I can't remember the model # of mine but I had to do it to get it to work at all, until then I had no audio output. I do still have a problem with the tuner not working. If I plug in the antenna wire supplied with it, it totally kills any signal to the radio when it is on the correct frequency, if I tune it .1 mhz off I can then hear the radio but it sounds off freq which it of course is. Haven't figured it out yet. If anyone has a similar problem were you able to resolve it? I just bought this system at a garage sale so not too disappointed yet.

Sam the anatma
Unregistered guest
Just a note that the model of stereo that i removed the top cover of was a mini component system CD-BK133W.

Anonymous

On the display of my Sharp mini component system
CD-DP2500H says ; protect .What kan I do to let it
play again ?

Silver Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 666
Look high and low for the 'reset' button, it may be the size of a pin head, and unlabelled.
Push the little button(with the head of a pin) with the power on.

HINT find the button, outside or in, with the power off.

Anonymous

The "PROTECT" message on your SHARP CD-DP2500H is the power amp IC has blown up. To confirm if "PROTECT" message disappear, temporarily unsolder the pins or remove the STK402-071N IC. If confirmed, replace the STK402-071N, 10 Ohms resistor and the 100uF/50V capacitor. Check all posible faulty components not mentioned. Warning: Do this only if you are a qualified technician or send the unit for service.

help me out
Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a Sharp CDBA 2000, and for a while now it has not been playing Cd's. I have tried removing the top cover to see what is happening when I put a CD in, and as far as I can tell, there seems to be nothing wrong, apart from the laser not reasing the Cd. Recently it has started to display ERR 0306. I have tried resetting the microcomputer, but this has no effect, the same error code returns. Anyone any ideas about how I can sort this??

Username: K7kay

Post Number: 1
I have a Sharp 3 disc stereo and just lately it won't play CD's. It reads "No disc". I tried one of those Laser lens cleaners but it won't read it either. Any suggestion?

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 4281
The cost of repairs would probably be equal or greater than what you paid for it so I'd say it's a great excuse to just get a new stereo.

Username: Csschperry

I have a Fisher TAD 9415 stereo and there is a cd stuck in it and a m-error message. What can I do?
Grace

Username: Unknown1

i have a sharp stereo and its screen is displaying PROTECT. it has no cds in it and i reset the microcomputer and nothing happend. what can i do?

Username: Unknown1

Post Number: 2
i found a way around my problem. i had to plug a set of earphones in then start it up and take the earphones out and it would work un till you had to turn it out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us