Missing software for RCA Lyra RD 1021A --- Help

Username: Cgoertz

Post Number: 1
Just recently starting using this again and cant' find the software. Looked on the RCA website with out much luck.

Any one who might be willing to share a copy?
Please help!!!

Username: Cgoertz

Post Number: 2
Also does any one know what the largest memory card you can use in this is? I've got a 1gb but, saw somewhere that it might only be able to handle 256 mb

Anonymous

I have the software - want a copy via broadband or CD ?

Username: Natwestbrook

i am in need of the same software if you can please send it to me at my e-mail
hotboy_8a8d_02@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
I need a copy of the rca lyra music management software cd i bought mine with out 1 if u can send plz do so to smoky_micpot@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Are you willing to send it to one more person?? I got mine from a friend that threw away her disks and didn't know how to transfer the data to my computer.
azraven23@aol.com

Unregistered guest
could u send me it also? just got it from my friend also and they lost the disk -_- ty :-)

Unregistered guest
I'm in the same boat. Have RCA Model 1021A but no software. Can someone help out and send me copy.

Unregistered guest
May I be added to this list Please? aljalong@cox.net

mike medina
Unregistered guest
can i have a copy to i just bought one and it did hane a cd inside medinabard@gmail.com

Username: Vile44

hey guys i don't have the cd for mine either but mines a rd 1080 will it work and if it does can you send it to me plz thanks my email is c349po@yahoo.com or u can conact me on aim my name is love4saken349

Unregistered guest
I would like the software as well. Seems like RCA should make it easier to find on their website! Thanks! devonmain@yahoo.com

lissababy83
Unregistered guest
Missing the RCA Lyra software. Could anyone send me a copy of the music manager? lissababy83@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Hi There,

I need a copy of the RCA Music Management Software (for lyra 1021) Please send to

nandonessa@comcast.net

Thanks!

RJLM
Unregistered guest
umm i need a copy of the RCA music management software for the lyrca 1028 plz send to

blazer_214@hotmail.com

thnx alot

Unregistered guest
Can anyone send me the softwar efor the lyra 1021a, i lost mine. Thnaks a bunch
chris.beyer@charter.net

urpops1
Unregistered guest
does anyone have the rca lyra software for the 2765 ? if so please help me out...email is urpops1@aol.com..thanks

aeast
Unregistered guest
can i please get a copy of the software for the lyra rd1028a my email is aaron@infinitsoundlab.com

Anonymous

PLEASE can someone mail me the software for rca 1021 pls pls i have the CD but it does not help.i am frm india i had bought ths frm canada.

Unregistered guest
I also need the software for a portable LYRA RCA MP3 player, (model RD-1080), please e-mail it to me, thanks innervenus@hotmail.com

Username: Csp71401

I need the CD-ROM and software for the Lyra 1080 mp3 player. Can someone send that to me?

Unregistered guest
how do you delete songs for the RCA LYRA?? i dont understand this at all.. if you know how and cal tell me, add me on msn or email me er sumthing. xmizfitx@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
does anyone have the rca lyra software for the 1028A ? if so please help me out... email me at ssj.narutovash@gmail.com

Username: Kandi

i need the cd-or software to the rca lyra 1080. can someone tell me where i can get it, please?
Thanks
Terry

Unregistered guest
does any one have the software 4 a RCA LYRA 1028A

If so email me at (gravedead56_2380@hotmail.com)

0kib1
Unregistered guest
Jesus people, just use it like a removable hardrive. Open up My Computer, it'll say LYRA (Model #), drag files from your music folder into LYRA (Model #) and you're set. To delete just select the files and hit DELETE.

vampiredon
Unregistered guest
you cannot use it like a hard drive and just copy the files over, RCA put protection on the device and it requires that the mp3's are put on the device by the software. But if you are like me and don't have the cd and can't find a copy of the software, Musicmatch will copy the files to your device with a plugin. http://www.musicmatch.com/download/free/?OS=pc&MODE=input&DID=&OEM=MMD&LANG=&SOU RCE=getbasic_jbpromo, this is a link to the free musicmatch which I use, but of course you can upgrade to the full version if you like it (p.o.s. if you ask me), run musicmatch, plug in the device and musicmatch should ask you if you want to install the plugin for your player, once it is installed transfer the songs you want to your lyra, I've had some problems with it but I think it is just because my lyra is somewhat broken. If you have any questions vampiredon@hotmail.com, I DO NOT HAVE THE LYRA SOFTWARE so don't email asking for a copy

Username: Zestybold

can i please get a copy of the software for rca lyra rd 1028a thank you

markush08
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the RCA Lyra Music Management Software for the 1028A ? If so please help me out or send me a copy to markush08@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Can someone E-Mail me if they know how to delete files on the RCA Lyra (model RD201QB). This thing is annoying! Heres my address-
chaotic_joe_667@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
please a nice guy needs a management software for RCA-RD2762A. Please mail to macalurs@yahoo.com, u're gonna feel good when u're done!

Kyle Kais
Unregistered guest
I am in need of the install software for an RCA Lyra 1080. If anyone could send this to number2isnumber1@hotmail.com, it would be greatly appreciated.

number2isnumber1@hotmail.com

Kyle Kais
Unregistered guest
I am in need of the install software for an RCA Lyra 1080. If anyone could send this to number2isnumber1@hotmail.com, it would be greatly appreciated.

Kyle Kais
Unregistered guest

Username: Barkingfrog

Merritt

I need one! Add me to the list!

Unregistered guest
i also need the software for the rd2762a lyra... dave_532@yahoo.com .....thanx a lot

Username: Blindman

Post Number: 3
Hey guys. All the software is on the site. The majority of the people have ac rca 1080/1090. So, the following link will work for 7 days, and you can grab the zipped file at your convience. So, for those who do come back to the site, will have the software needed. If it goes dead, send my a message and i'll get another link going.

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ODCNB10KGVUW1E5XXNHWTEO68

jfabulous
Unregistered guest
i was wondering if you would be able to activate that link again?
thanks

Anonymous

I am also looking for rd1021 software. I am trying to use MMC and need to format.....

Username: Elflash

Hi, lost my "rca music management software" model RCA Lyra RD2780... PLEASE...! can someone send to me? jeanm@prodigy.net.mx thanx a lot!

Username: Aznangelottawa

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Hi I was given this as a gift, no software, and I can't download any music on it obviously, could anyone send me the software or music manager? or whatever so I can download music onto my mp3 player grrr its a RCA LYRA 1021. thank you china_me@hotmail.com much appreciated :-)

Username: Plugmein

Hello, I have a similar problem. I have a RCA Lyra RD1071 with no software. If anyone has the software, I would appreciate a copy. My email address is net2001man@yahoo.com.
Thanks!

netade
Unregistered guest
Here is some good news for you.

I have an RD1071 that wasn't recognizing the 128mb card also. I went crazy looking for the software, CD to no avail. I took a chance and formatted it in my Canon SD200 digital camera. Now it's working and playing the songs. I can simply drag and drop using Windows Explorer. No need for Windows Media PLayer, Musicmatch or anything else. Just drag 'n f*ckin drop. :-)

Good luck.

Tager
Unregistered guest
I found this for the 1021

http://www.rcaaudiovideo.com/Cultures/en-US/Downloads.html?ProductID=RD1021

Unregistered guest
saikin01@hotmail.com

needs lyra dj for the rcs lyra rd2762a music player...

thanks

Cutie_Rox337
Unregistered guest
Can sumone plz send me a copy of the RCA Lyra Cd-Rom I have a 1071 but i dont think it matters, if u could plz send it to hockeypro_32@hotmail.com i would really appreciate it thnx:-)

criss raleuh
Unregistered guest
can u guys send me da software cd for rca rd1021 pls..thnx c_huelar@yahoo.com

Zexola
Unregistered guest
My hard drive will copy files but not play music, could someone please email me the software I need to make it work again? thanks
zexola@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi i lost my software for my RCA Lyra 1021..can somone send me the software thanks!

Unregistered guest
Could Someone Please Send Me A Copy Of RCA Lyra
RD2780 Software PLEASE
Thank U

Unregistered guest
Shoot Forgot E-Mail Address LOL

roadchamp49@comcast.net

Unregistered guest
roadchamp49@comcast.net

Anonymous

hey.... might as well add one more.... ryannorthcott@hotmail.com for the driver please for windows XP

skippyjenkins
Unregistered guest
im looking for software for 1021 if anyone has it email at mkinney09@fuse.net

thanks

Username: Zen_warrior

So this is where all the RCA Lyra people are. I was just googling looking for a resolution. The 1028A is not recognizing a 16MB memory card. Does anyone know whether there is some kind of limitation on the card the 1028A will "see"? I too have a Canon Camera and formatted the memory card with it but the Lyra still won't see the extra 16 megs of memory.

PS: if anyone needs the software include your email address in a reply msg to this post. The software is useless to me. It doesn't explain why the 1028 won't read a memory card.

Unregistered guest
hey Zen, I would really appreciate the software for the Lyra 1028A, since mine is not even recongized by my computer. If you could just email me at Tupac_4L@hotmail.com, Thans

Caitlin
Unregistered guest
Hi I forgot my CD in my home town so if someone could send me the software for the model RD2312..I would really appreciate it.. My email is lea__13@hotmail.com Thanks

Unregistered guest
Can somone send me the software? Thanks! I Cannot find my software CD for my RCA Lyra 1021... swizzle992000@yahoo.com.au

I just got an SD card and it is not recognized by the player. After visiting the site and viewing the FAQ, it tells me that I have to re-format with the utility (from the CD and NOT available on the RCA site) that would be installed at "Programs", "Lyra Personal Audio Player", "RD1021,RD1071,RD1075", "Format Media" once the software has been correctly installed from the RCA CD-ROM.

Unregistered guest
If someone can send me the software for the RCA RD2780 I would greatly appreciate it. email is blaker488@hotmail.com ... thanks!

Unregistered guest
hey does ANYONE have that RD1080 software its driving me mad trying to find the thing!!! thank.. much appreciated

gskate@pacbell.net

Unregistered guest
I cant believe there are so many people looking for RCA software.... *hint hint RCA!*

I'm looking for te software for the RD1021 A.

Anyone have it and willing to share??

MOLLY LOLA
Unregistered guest
I just bought an RCA lyra RD2212.....the problem is....i can't get any music to download...on it...at first it work perfectly fine...but now...it says "No device has been detected" What do i do....PLEASE HELP...

nice guy kevin
Unregistered guest
can someone please send me the software for the rd 1021A i brought mine without cd. please help out. email is kmaggette@comcast.net

Anonymous

i recieved a rd2780 rca lyra player with no software nothing and when i turn it on says"missing or corrupted files"i did some research and i need to have a cd for it.i don't have one would somebody mind sending me the software for it. thanks

bandit
Unregistered guest
can someone please help me i need the software for rd 1021A. Thanks

bandits9900@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
I need software for Lyra 1072. Ancient I know. Please send it to me. Thanks, and looking for it has been a nightmare. lyndawithay@aol.com

Unregistered guest
I need the software for lyra 1021 also please help

erica n
Unregistered guest
Hello I have an RCA LYRA RD1028A and have lost the music management cd. does anyone have a copy that I could please have? Any help would be awesome.. even where I can download the software..THANKS

slyvestor@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I need the software for lyra 1021 also please help, can someone send me it? mi mail is martell97@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hello, I purchased a Lyra on Ebay but I need the software for lyra 1021. please help, can someone send me it? My email is atimo1962@optonline.net

shamus345676778
Unregistered guest
hey can someone send me the software for the rca lyra format media. thanks technolite2001@yahoo.com

Username: Mizzel

oh man..can someone send me the software for my LYRA RD1080.

is this to good to be true

Username: Mizzel

Post Number: 3
my email

jj.mizzel@rogers.com

paulevans
Unregistered guest
Can anyone send me the software for the Lyra 1090A? My e-mail is colorado65@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Unregistered guest
Hey looks like im at the bottom of the list and also needing RCA RD1012a software. can you help

riggzzy@yahoo.com

Robinella
Unregistered guest
Wow. So I'm missing the software, too. I have the 2760. Can anyone send me the software as well? robinella_noelle@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Hi, I am looking for the software for RD1028A, If someone could email it would be greatly appreciated!!

Anonymous

I, too, have lost my disc for the 1021A software, can someone forward to me at pulsoc@aol.com

Thanks

Anonymous

I, too, have lost my disc for the 1021A software, can someone forward to me at pulsoc@aol.com

Thanks

Unregistered guest
HELP, I need the program/driver also. I have a 1080 unit. Thank you, and I hope this board s still in use,

-Josh-

josh2fire
Unregistered guest
my email, is kamper16@citlink.net thanks very much!

Unregistered guest
I also need either the software for 1021a or info on how to format sd media without it. thanks... mvav1@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Need the software for 1021A. Could someone send it to me plz?
Thanks...
winnie_tweety@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hello, i too need the software for the RCA rd2780 Lyra, please if anyone has it send it to bleedingreen88hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
can any one send me the sofware for the lyra 107 plz i bought on ebay and it didnt have the software thnx forthe help.send any way prefer zip but can handle all types.send to aNorene77@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
software for the 1070 spell error lol

Unregistered guest
I have the RCA 1080 but lost the software to download/trasfer music to my mp3- can someone please send me the software?
Thanks!

Unregistered guest
I have the RCA 1080 but lost the software to download/trasfer music to my mp3- can someone please send me the software?
my email: e_iannicello@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Username: Mfajardo

Garden city, Ny Us

Missing the RCA Lyra software. Could anyone send me a copy of the music manager? Thanks manuel.fajardo@villanova.edu

Username: Mdobbin

Pennington, NJ USA

Hello,
Can I please have the software too?!?
Please! My e-mail is mdobbin@hotmail.com
Thanks so much!

Username: Drew2

hey guys, like everyone else i'm in mondo need of the lyra software. please?

Username: Drew2

abennett78@hotmail.com

Username: Atallent

Twentynine palms, Ca Usa

i also need software for a rd1072b e-mail me atallent@adelphia.net

Username: Av1977

can i get the software for the rca lyra rd1028a plz got the mp3 but no disk? I would really apprecite it thank you.

Username: Mikemonteiro

looking for software for the rca lyra rd1080 pls send to mikemonteiro@comcast.net...thanks much..

Username: Rzborowski123

Bentleyville , PA

I found an rca lyra that nobody claimed, I had it working on my friends laptop but it won't work on my home pc with all of my music on it. I would really like to be able to use it so if somebody could please send me the software it would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail is rzborowski@bentcom.net

Username: Gride

I really need a software for rd1021 plllleeeeaaassseeee! send it to my email
pls armilyfe@yahoo.com and to this one thehuricanegame@yahoo.com

Username: Needlyracd

I'll buy someone's original rd1080 original software cd. Please email me at obbut@yahoo.com

Username: Needlyracd

I'll buy someone's original rd1080 original software cd. Please email me at obbut@yahoo.com

Username: Scorpian83

hey i also needed the software for the rd1071 like so many others in here... if possible, can someone send it to me? thank you

fareed7683@yahoo.com

Username: Prisnbnd

I am also looking for the software for my 1090A, i think it got accidentally thrown away when i moved. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
prisnbnd1@hotmail.com

Username: Randomwoo

Hey okay so i lost the cd too and a guy from the geek squad tried to give me some software and the software is only good on older computers..wierd, but can i possibly get a copy of it over the computer?

cheerxrunxlove@hotmail.com

thanks again! ^_^

Username: Osweetp

http://www.rcaaudiovideo.com/Cultures/en-US/Downloads.html?ProductID=RD1090

Go there for DL of the Lyra 1090 Software for the USB stuff. You can probably find more software for other models on that site as well. Good Luck Ya'll

Username: Ttraylor3

i need software for the rca lyra wma/mp3 player
model # rd2762a

Username: Angeleyes24401

Staunton, Va. U.s.a.

can someone please send me software for rca lyra rd1028aalso lose mine son going to youth christen get away covention and whats to take it so he can listen to gospel music thank you

Username: Dave06

Hi I have an RD1021A...can you send the software to bocce_gold@yahoo.com? Thanks

Username: Jfdt28c

Hi,
I have a new Dell and need the software for my RCA RD2762A mp3. I cant find the CD for it. Someone please send. :-)

Username: Pandorasrubix

hey I found this... this should help all you w/ the Lyra RD1080B

http://www.rcaaudiovideo.com/en-US/Downloads.html?ProductID=RD1080

Username: T_saunders

PA

I need this as well...please send it to my e-mail..thank you

Username: Bbritz

I need the software for the 1021. If anyone has it can you please email it to me at bbbritz@hotmail.com. Thank you so much I really appreciate it!! :-)

Username: Suckerline

I need software for the RCA Lyra RD1021A. Please email to sabrina.rush@hotmail.com. Also, does anybody know if it is capable of using a 1 GB SD card or only as big as a 256?

Username: Big_mamma

Portland, OR USA

I also need a copy of the RCA rd2762a software cd for my computer. If anyone has this and would like to share I would greatly appreciate it.

Username: Thenateman27

I'm missing the software for an RCA Lyra RD2765A. If sombody coulld send it to thenateman27@yahoo.com or send me info on how to get it, I would greatly appreciate the effort.
Thank you.

Username: Lucerob7

i'm needing some software for an RCA LYRA RD1080B MP3 player. i would very much appreciate a copy or file emailed to lucerob7@hotmail.com

thanks in advance!!

Username: Cori

Stouffville, Ont Canada

Wow, looks like I am not alone....also needing software for the RCA LYRA RD1080B MP3 player
Thanks in advance
Much appreciated,
coriwatson@rogers.com

Username: Syl

USA

I need software for the RCA Lyra RD1021A. Please email to sylvia.poindexter@navy.mil. Also, does anybody know if it is capable of using a 1 GB SD card or only as big as a 64 mb? How do I get it to read the songs on the 1 gig sd card?

Username: Griffin1234

Long beach , Ca US

hey can someone please send me the software for the LYRA 1021A thank you very much

griffinneumann@hotmail.com

Username: Ajojddy

.Great find! Thanks for posting this, that's my something new for today learnt.
-----------------------------------------
shareware

http://www.mostshareware.org

Username: Aagouti

does anyone have software for the rca lyra rd2204?

please email me at aagouti@yahoo.com

Username: Starfthrower

NC USA

I need the RD1021A software too. Many thanks if you can send it to: starfthrower@aol.com

Username: Ensiferum

The software for the RD-2826 would be greatly appreciated. goblincrusher@hotmail.com

Username: Silver9990

http://www.rcaaudiovideo.com/en-US/DownloadSelection.html

Username: Janatwork

Plant city, Fl Us

Help I need the drivers for the lyra 1021A for windows vista. Any help out there?
please send to janatwork@hotmail.com
Thanks

Username: Toiletwater

Hey, I got a RCA Lyra RCA Lyra 2780A from a friend in the military. He told me that he didn't want it because he lost the CD program for it and he couldn't add or delete anything from it. I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out it would be much appreciated.

bigwilliejoe68@hotmail.com

Username: Lidarius

I have my original CD that covers many RCA Lyra's

Here are the ones that it covers

RD1028/70/76/77 i think but the propgram requires windows 98

if you all need it let me know i will ZIP/RAR it and send it to you via email unless you knwo of a free way to uplaod software on the internet and you can just download it there

Thanks

raulpena@satx.rr.com

Wait i am using Windows Media and i can simply transfer files to the Lyra Maybe you can also.

Username: Acseazzu

Can i haved a copy please send to acseazzu@gmail.com

Username: Isis

Ortigas City, Pampanga Philippines

Can I also have a copy of it? Please... Thank you...Send it to sirhc.isis@yahoo.com

Username: Silver9990

http://support.rcaaudiovideo.com/select.aspx?u=downloads

Username: Icam

I Have Lyra Jukeboxe PDP2842. Someone has the software?
Please send to Icam86@hotmail.it

Thanksssss

Username: Behind_the_times

I have a Lyra RD1070 but need the software. If anyone has it could they please send a copy to dclark696@cogeco.ca Thanks very much

Username: Jtungate

I have a Lyra RD 1072. My software didn't even work when I bought my mp3 player and I had to download it off of the rca website. Now I am using another computer and don't have my software link...can someone help me?

my email is jeri.tungate@gmail.com

Username: Daisies52

I have a Rca Lyra RD 1071 that I need software for. Can someone please sent me a copy?

Thank You!
daisies14@comcast.net

Username: Cruzer42

Does this help?
http://support.rcaaudiovideo.com/downloads.aspx?product=28

Username: Easalvatore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it's an oldie, but my daughter REALLY wants to use it...can anyone help? Please....I'm missing the software for my RCA Lyra RD1021A. If anyone could possibly share a copy PLEASE.
send to easalvatore@rocketmail.com
THANK YOU

Username: Jgonzalez33

I need software for RCA Lyra RD 1080 MP3 player, can anyone help. please e-mail me at jgonzalez33@hotmail.com thanks!}

Username: Jllord

Brunswick, ME United States

I have a RCA Lyra RD1021A but can not find the Music Management Software CD-ROM. Does anyone know where I can obtain one to use my Lyra again? My email is jayllord@gmai.com. Thank you for your assistance.

Username: Katieh

I too need a RCA Lyra RD1021A Music Management CD..if you could spare another copy or tell me where to get one..I would be grateful..thank you!! My email is katie.hillison@gmail.com

Username: Dddanielek

Could one you kindly email the same software to:

dddanielek@yahoo.com

That would be the best xmas gift ever..

God Bless.

Username: Drromvixz

I need the CD-ROM and software for the Lyra 1080 mp3 player. Can someone send that to me?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us