CD Player problem

Username: Deadbirdie

Post Number: 2
I have a Sony NC875 SACD/DVD 5 disc player. When i put in CDs and hit Play, it starts to play but skips about 1 second into the song immediately. This is rather annoying as you have to hit back every time I start a new CD. It does not do this on DVDs.

Any idea as to what could cause this or how to repair?

Thanks
John

Username: Detrout

Post Number: 1
Perhaps we insist on asking for trouble but we have installed our second kitchen undercounter CD player in less than six months. This one, (a GE 75295) will not work at all, for a CD. It thinks there is no CD in the player. At least the Sony worked for a time. Any help would be very greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Dave

Username: Detrout

Thanks, I just tooked the derned thing back and exchanged it for one which I had tested in the store first.
DT

Anonymous

i have a durabrand portable cd player modle cd855
my cd play doe not hold a charge.. after puting batteries in it about 2 hrs later tehre dead.. how can i fix the problem?

Unregistered guest
I have an older Denon single-disc c.d. player which skips at about the same track on every c.d. I play. Always at Track 12, 13, or sometimes 14 depending on the playing time of the disc. Always skips backwards short-distances. Have tried everything: cleaning the objective lense, lubricating the sled-drive mechanism,but doesn't seem like anything further to adjust. Still performs the same. Otherwise a reliable player. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

I can't get my CD out of my CD deck its an Koss MS2002

Username: Keith50

cd stuck in my cd player

Username: Bhumi44

Ahmedabad, Gujarat India

Dear sir,

We have this service manual in stock.
kindly contect us on info@bhumitapes.com or bhumi44@rediffmail.com

thanking you
kirit shah

Unregistered guest
please cd player used to work, has suddenly stopped recognising that a disc is in, and will not play. Have tried cleaning the lens. please help

Username: Pascal

Does anyone have a owners manual or know where to find one for a sony excd -51?
Thank you!

Anonymous

I have the same problem as that suffered by poster on Wednesday 14 December.
My cd player also used to work, has suddenly stopped recognising that a disc is in. Keeps saying err or no disc. Have put cleaning disc in, the one with a little brush on one side that has to have some special liquid on it but it STILL doesn't work. Have gone into Dixon's but no help there. What can I do? Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 823
If I would click on the above link, I would get infeced with every known nasty in the world."do not click"

Anonymous

I have a sharp radio, and i was listining to music and it shut off and its saying PROTECT on the screen, how do i fix it

Username: Willbfine

how do i fix a raido when it says protect on the screen

Username: Yankeelady

I have a 2001 Chevy Malibu and there is a cd stuck in my cd player. I have tried everything I can think of to get this out can you help me??

Username: Katysis

my cd is stuck in the cd player of my 2004 gmc pick up. Can iI get this out on my own?

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 3277
Folks, this forum is for home cd players, try car audio.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us