Where can I download sonicstage/atrac3 burner?

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through August 15, 2005joseph_maverick100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Unregistered guest
Can someone help me please if any1 has been able to get hold of the Sony Walkman NW-HD1 Sonicstage v 1.5 for download, I too lost the disk when moving house so can no longer add to my HDD or do anything to it. If anyone has that to download or a link please email me at sarahbedingfield@hotmail.com
As i really cannot find it! Thank you

Anonymous

I have lost the cd for my Sony minidisc MXN420D. I have been able to download the drivers, but I can't get the software to download music to the player, all I can find are updates. Can anyone help?

Unregistered guest
Can someone help me please if any1 has been able to get hold of the Sony Walkman NW-HD1 Sonicstage v 1.5 for download, I too lost the disk when moving house so can no longer add to my HDD or do anything to it. If anyone has that to download or a link please email me at Sarahmariebedingfield@hotmail.co.uk
As i really cannot find it! Thank you

Unregistered guest
'LUKE SKYWALKER'
Could you please send me an email as you said you had downloaded Version 1.5 of Sonicstage and is exactly what i need, Could you please tell me where you got it from or please send a link.
Sarahmarieharrild@hotmail.co.uk
Please, Thank you,
Sarah
ps.I tried to send a private message to ask but you wont allow.

Blitzpixie
Unregistered guest
Well, I got a MD walkman MZ-NH700 about 6 months ago and finally thought about installing SonicStage. But I'v lost the disk, I'm so annoyed with myself! I think I just need version 2.0. I have no idea what versions work with what walkmans, that's why I'm asking just for 2.0. If the newer versions work as well then I can just get that.
I really wish I'd just got an iPod tho by the sounds of all the trouble SonicStage seems to cause. :-(

Thanks

Unregistered guest
need information were i can download sonicstage ver 2.2-3.2

Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 10
www.download.com

Bio_Warrior
Unregistered guest
warlock
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, February 08, 2005 - 06:07 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.connect.com/SonicStageDownload

the above is a beautiful link to the latest 2.3 sonicstage software - it downloads the small installer first and then the full files (approx 35 meg) - thankyou sooo much Jordan for the link - it works a treat

< this one work great ans it give the lastest version

Anonymous

My Sonicstage 3.2 and does not recognize my memory stick driver. It's a built in driver but still it won't appear in sonicstage. I tried using USB memory stick reader but still none. It shows on the computer directory but shows do device media in Sonic Stage. Can anyone tell me what i would do so the memory stick drive would appear in my sonicstage?

Unregistered guest
None of those work. Does anyone have the html to download SonicStage 2.0?

baby genius
Unregistered guest
you can download the software from sony.com (goto audio > portable players >
but then again, you have to choose your walkman type. mine is MZ-N710 and that is not in the list...

the only option left for me is buy the CREATIVE ZEN TOUCH...

NEVER SONY AGAIN for me. that fookin sonicstage kept crashin thrice or more every disc i tried to write...

Meglin
Unregistered guest
Hy people. I have a problem. I have found Sony Network Walkman NW-E407(512Mb)on the street. I know that I need Sonic stage and I have it v3.2. Problem is that my new mp3 no matter what I do always return information Data Error. When I work in Sonic Stage and transfer music files everything looks fine but when i unplug it there is always that error. If any of you have any solition, i would be grateful. Sorry if i had mistakes but english is not my mother tongue.

Unregistered guest
hi i lost my sonic stage 2.1 cd and if you could can you pleas find me a sight so i can download it or something plese. I tried to find htem but i couldent find it if any one has a sight i could have could some one emale me at dragon_eater1000@hotmail.com THX

Unregistered guest
hi i lost my sonic stage 2.1 cd and if you could can you pleas find me a sight so i can download it or something plese. I tried to find htem but i couldent find it if any one has a sight i could have could some one emale me at dragon_eater1000@hotmail.com THX

logilk
Unregistered guest
I have found working link for Audiograbber 1.83. Installator is multilanguage (english of course + french, germen, italian, spanish and something else). It was hard to find it. So try
Audiograbber 1.83.

Unregistered guest
logilk, this is not about audiograbber.
SonycStage has been renamed to Sony Connect. Sony Connect is downloadable e.g. at
Sony Connect.

mikyggg
Unregistered guest
i fixed it. if u have an mp3 codec instaled like lame acm or fraunhoffer deledte them and it will convert

Buckeyes
Unregistered guest
If you want to download music on your PSP do you need sonicstage?

sinead
Unregistered guest
where can i download sonic stage 3.0 for my sony mp3 player

sinead
Unregistered guest
where can i download sonic stage 3.0 for my sony mp3 player

Unregistered guest
the 3.2 is too new for my computer, so I need a SonicStage 2.1

Unregistered guest
www.connect.com

Unregistered guest
www.connect.com

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have know of a link to download the firmware upgrade for NW-HD1 ??
Can't handle the fact that I bought a non mp3 playing mp3 player !

Can you let me know at : dels_java@yahoo.com.au

Lee Keating
Unregistered guest
Hi! I need help! I've just bought a Sony NWE-107 and it came with sonicstage3.0 software. However, my PC won't let me install it. I'm running win98SE and whenever the installation gets to the 'installing sonicstage' bit, a message saying 'installation of sonicstage has been terminated'. No other error codes are given. It's driving me crazy! I've tried downloading ver3.2 and it does exactly the same thing. Any help on this would be HUGELY appreciated, thanks.

luinks
Unregistered guest
ok i downloaded the sonicstage 3.2 from this ini
http://qw-cx-ssd.sonypictures.com/download/Version/DlFileSetup.ini
how do i make the script work?
downloading the webinstaller and changing the urls to a local directory?
thanks in advance

luinks
Unregistered guest
Lee Keating, maybe it is time to change to a newer os like xp runnig any soft in w98 is almost sure a headache do you a favor and get a newer os

Unregistered guest
i am really frustrated with this Sonic Stage. currently i am using Sonic Stage 2.0. i really need this help. well, what i did is, i imported ALL my MP3 files - 1600 songs. then i wanted to get rid of those files from the library. therefore, i deleted it. Now, everything is gone! all the songs in my MP3 folder is completely gone! can anybody tell me how can i recover all these MP3s? please, i need this help. Anybody knows how to solve my problem, please e-mail me directly at Eric_gemini_007@hotmail.com . Thank You... i really need this help.

Username: Prolifer

Post Number: 1
Breeze asked the following, but it doesn't seem there's been any comment:

Posted on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 06:54 pm:
"Does sonic stage 2.2 burn atrac3plus to disc that I can play in a sony atrac3plus car dash cd player?"

I have the same issue, namely, what software do I need to convert my CDs to ATRAC 3plus and burn them to CD-RW to play in the car and where can I get it?

Should be so grateful if anyone can email me their thoughts at francis2005@fsmail.net cheers!

Unregistered guest
hey i have SonicStage 3.0, but it wont freakin detect my CD drive - ive tried evrything, but nothing will work. anyy hints on that?
hybrid.surfer@gmail.com if you find anything

disa10704
Unregistered guest
Help please. I have a NW-HD5 mp3/atrac player and the SonicStage softwear will not install fully into my computer I keep getting an error message reading Cannot find the Open MG Secure Module. I have the player but I can't listen to anything on it other than the sample music.
If there is anybody who can help me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

barzsu
Unregistered guest
Hi everybody,
Answer to disa10704 if it can help.
This software is know to be "complicate" to insatll/ uninstall.
I'm just finishing the installation after 2 days of tries.
First have a look to this page: http://www.sonydigital-link.com/DNA/NWHDD/nwHDD.asp?l=en
Here you can find informations about problems between windows and sonicstage.
Otherwise, I suggest that:
- First uninstall Sonicstage and openMG as usual, windows add/ remove program, then in the Register Base all the key named Sonicstage and to finish all repertory named sony shared, sonicstage, on your hard drive
- than clean your system from all useless codec video or audio. For this use Codecsniper very usefull program.
- Than complete the cleaning using Regseeker. Delete all the green values
- Then as suggested before by Tanneruuuu, run Msconfig to free some system ressources
- After this you have a good base and can begin the installation of sonicstage.
If it doesn't work, just repeat these steps and try to uninstall audio programs that are useless.

Maybe it will be useless, but It can help anybody here.
My point of view about this software is that it's a real pain in the a.. to install or upgrade, but when it's done, really efficient !!!
Be patient and Good luck

Unregistered guest
when i try to put songs onto my mp3 (mz-ne410) from my sonic stage it stops recording after 2 songs and says the discs full but its brand new and ive tried with about 3 others someone plz help! (e-mail me if you have the answer)

SoFriggenConfusedNeedHelp
Unregistered guest
I cannot believe this! A few weeks ago I started getting a message when I tried loading my SonicStage program. It was one of those illigal error things, but it kept shutting down the program before I could do anything. Today I tried deleting the px.dll that was causing the error and re-installing the whole program over again. So when I finally finish I try connecting my network walkman to the computer, but NOTHING happens! It doesn't detect the device. It's not the USB cable because when I check under systems on My Computer it's there and it's running. Please help me if you can.

Username: Orejapodrida

hi !! i hope that somebody can help me.
I have installed sonistage 2.0 ,my pc detect the minidisc when i conect to usb but sonistage ask me about software that isnt installed.when i open sonicstage i only can make an Atrac Cd and i want to make Net Md.I'm so bored tpo try to fin the software on the cd but it inst there.somebody can help me ? ok thanks !!!

Unregistered guest
hello....uh
when i download the thing....it doesnt work...after install
it just goes to the "Innitialization Successful" and stops....and just doesnt work after that]
FFRebels@hotmail.com i guess if you can tell me

Unregistered guest
HI Can anyone help me please. Have just bought NW-HD5 and tried to install cd and get near to the end and it says installation cancelled. i have disabled fire walls, anti virus' nothing works, im running windows xp. What can i do???

jeezybee
Unregistered guest
is there any other software fro burning atrac cds

plz help me..

jeezybee
Unregistered guest
is there anybody to help me..

i'd askd that is there any other software for burning atrac cds..

help will be appreciated..
thanx

Username: Clara_87

Barcelona, Barcelona Spain

hello,
I need the sonystage 2.1 but I don't find it. If anybody know where I could find it, please contact with me. clara_bcn_312@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Username: Blaizenskyes

connect.com has 3.3 version now.

Post Number: 2
for the person trying to install the software for the HD5 - try running in safemode with networking support

barry sanders
Unregistered guest
hello, i have a question, if you have the atrac3 walkman and the software, can you put atrac files to cd without a cd burner?

Anonymous

IPOD conversion, Someone asked if its possible to convert from sonicshare to ipod. No one ever responded. Is that because its not possible. Is there a program you can download. Thanks

Blah98383
Unregistered guest
Hi i have windows 98 and I dont feel like buying a newer version just to put in a sonic stage disc for my mp3 player. Can anyone help me with this?

Blah98383
Unregistered guest
um hello

Blah98383
Unregistered guest
anyone here that can help me out?

Blah98383
Unregistered guest
ok i be back 2morrow for my answer i guess. i thought this was like a 24 hour help thing but guess not haha.

STFU n00bs
Unregistered guest
"hello, i have a question, if you have the atrac3 walkman and the software, can you put atrac files to cd without a cd burner?"

You are a dickhead

"Hi i have windows 98 and I dont feel like buying a newer version just to put in a sonic stage disc for my mp3 player. Can anyone help me with this?"

So are you.

STFU n00bs

Unregistered guest
well i downloaded this program sonic stage in order to put the musics in my mp3 player but i can't do it! how does this program works? can somebody please explain me?
thanks
xxx

blank blanky
Unregistered guest
Hey Guys...I just got a MP player 2.3...and everything was fine and i got like 250 songs on it..anywayz..my step dad un installed earthlink and crap and then re installed it and everythng but now when i try and go to get on sonic stage ( which is a short cut on my desktop) it wont let me open it says..."The Selected Music File cannot be played back becuz the system info has been changed. Click OK to automatically close Sonic Stage and open the Sonic Stage Info Restore Tool.".....and when i do that it brings me to the page but when i press next to * authenticate* it or whatever...and when i press next a box comes up with an upsde down traingle comes ^ with a explanation point in it and it wont let me do it...Why Not?? i thought about just re installing the sonic stage CD ROM..but guess what...i cant find the CD ROM...what can i do to fix this thing? what am i doing wrong?

I really wanna put more songs on my MP3 Player, Help Help Help

Signed,
downer. =-[

Blanker
Unregistered guest
Hey Guys...I just got a MP player 2.3...and everything was fine and i got like 250 songs on it..anywayz..my step dad un installed earthlink and crap ..and now when i try and go to get on sonic stage ( which is a short cut on my desktop) it wont let me open it says..."The Selected Music File cannot be played back becuz the system info has been changed. Click OK to automatically close Sonic Stage and open the Sonic Stage Info Restore Tool.".....and when i do that it brings me to the page but when i press next to * authenticate* it or whatever...and when i press next a box comes up with an upsde down traingle comes ^ with a explanation point in it and it wont let me do it...Why Not?? i thought about just re installing the sonic stage CD ROM..but guess what...i cant find the CD ROM...what can i do to fix this thing? what am i doing wrong?

I really wanna put more songs on my MP3 Player, Help Help Help

Signed,
downer. =-[

Jomal
Unregistered guest
SonicStage AND sony suck...

GMark
Unregistered guest
Just upgraded to Sonic Stage 3.3 & then I had to initalise my NW HD1... now I am getting this error message when I am attempting to transfer my library across again "Checking if any tracks were deleted without being transferred back to my library. The deleted rights information of these tracks will be recovered. (the remaining transfer count will increase)
Now what !!!! is this....

Anonymous

i have a NW-HD5 mp3 player with sonic stage 3.1
i am having truble downloading it to my computer. iIt keeps on terminating while trying to instal the driver...?
Does this mean my driver is out of date and need a newer one or can i download somthing to up date it????
please help
email ajarman500@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous

i have a NW-HD5 mp3 player with sonic stage 3.1
i am having truble downloading it to my computer. iIt keeps on terminating while trying to instal the driver...?
Does this mean my driver is out of date and need a newer one or can i download somthing to up date it????
please help
email ajarman500@yahoo.co.uk

gringo
Unregistered guest
Are there any MAC-Users out there? how can I connect my HI MD walkman MZ NH-600 to a powerbook?
f... off sony`s windows entertainment!!

gringo
Unregistered guest
Are there any MAC-Users out there? how can I connect my HI MD walkman MZ NH-600 to a powerbook?
f... off sony`s windows entertainment!!

CrAsH
Unregistered guest
SonicStage 3.3 Installer
It will download full sonic software in installation process.
http://www.aii.co.jp/contents/sonic/_data/ss33_03_10270/AE/SonicStageInstaller.e xe

Unregistered guest
ahhh!! how do you transfer music back to your computer and is there such an thing as an MP3 file manager for the Nw-HD1..i would greatly appreciate soem help plz contact me at wackioman@aol.com

WantMyMusikNow!
Unregistered guest
this program sux! I've tried installing it a hell of a load of times and it keeps saying it can't find the damn openMG secure module....I just want to download these free songs and it's being a beyatch!! HELP!

Rabsy
Unregistered guest
DO NOT BUY A WALKMAN !!!
LOOKS GREAT, SOUNDS GREAT
BUT THE F*****G SOFTWARE DOESNT WORK !!!

Ramneet
Unregistered guest
I bought the VGF-AP1 sony mp3 player and had put some songs into it initially, now when i want to add more songs, i try it with Sonic Stage software provided but as i click on it , it gives me a msg "Please connect target device".

Can anybody give me the new software so that i can put some more songs to it..
Please help, help, help!

Post Number: 3
i have the sony walkman mp3 player and its aweseome i have no problems with the software. i did upgrade to sonicstage 3.3 - works like a charm.

Post Number: 4
sonic stage only works with sony devices...

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the name of the cord to connect a sony minidisc player (MZ-N710) with a Mac (ibook G4). As I know need a particular cord for the sony and apple to talk to each other and load audio from the minidiscman (to spin doctor) on my mac. Does anyone know what sort of cable it is or another way to make these two talk with each other...is there software avaliable for this minidisc player for a mac?

Unregistered guest
hello, i have a sony atrac3plus discman and a sony explode atrac3plus in the car....but i have a problem with the sonic stage,,it keeps crashing down and whe i want to record a cd,it keeps switching on and off with this message:PLEASE INSERT A RECORDABLE DISC. while a cd is there,,one time it accepted the cd then again in the middle of burning it gave me back this god damn message: PLEASE INSERT A RECORDABLE DISC......................HHHHEEELLLPPPP

Username: Darkseid007

i found out a good program that may solve most of your problems here.

http://www.gooduse.com/netmd.html

its is called md simple burner and a netmd drivers set.

DARKSEID007

Unregistered guest
Newbie here so don't trip! I have downloaded some songs in WMA format but SSS cannot convert them to ATRAC3 for my player. Any suggestions?

hn_15_baller
Unregistered guest
Hi there!
i have a MP3 player NW-E107 and i have lost the software cd. sonic stage 3.3 wouldn't work..it asks me to format the MP3 player. Can anyone send me a link to SONICESTAGE 2.3 or something that will work for me!..Plz and thankss.
hn_15_baller@hotmail.com

billy dee
Unregistered guest
okay, i'm having a huge problem with converting mp3 to atrac3 plus. i've got the mp3 conversion tool and sonicstage 3.3 on my computer and installed, and sonicstage is working fine (i've imported some songs from itunes), but whenever i try to use the mp3 conversion tool, a window pops up and says "you must have sonicstage 2.1 or greater to use this. do you want to install now?" but i've already got it! i've been working on this for hours and have yet to get anywhere. please help. i need to save space on my psp.

p.s. sonicstage does suck, itunes is much better, but i hated my ipod nano.

Username: Jonbatson

Billericay, Essex UK

Just been given an old Sony NET N710 and started to try and burn new MD's on it a few days ago. I'm running Win 2000 Pro and I have a lot of MP3 files from my CD selection that I like to burn to CD and run on the car MP3 player (it's a Kenwood and the only bit of HiFi, Home Cinema etc that isn't Sony).
After trying SS V 1.5 that came in the box it soon became apparent that the software is flakey - which is real bad for me to say since I'm a Sony convert from way back. So I thought let's see if there is any later version available from Sony.
Won't bore you with the details but net searches and various forums clearly suggest that Sony seem to have a lot of problems in this area.
Anyway - to cut to the chase - here's what I did.
First off get the latest Realplayer free download installed. When you start it up try adding a new device. This brings up a series of choices in the Sony realm - NET MD's amongst them. Realplayer then says that it wants to see Sonic Stage 2.3 - obviously needs some files???
2.3 is a difficult piece of software to find - most links punt you into various Sony locations all then pointing you to V 3.3. But I did find a Sony site in Japan. http://www.sony.jp/products/overseas/contents/support/download/dl-ww_ss23-01.htm l
35 Mbytes download later I installed it - but have never run it.
Now back to Realplayer which now has the file (or files?) it needs to installed your MD player.
For the last couple of days I've been playing with Realplayer and everything seems fine. Easiest way I've found is to use Explorer to find your MP3 Files on your disc, select them, copy them (right click etc etc) and simply right click and paste them into Realplayer and then copy to your MD from there.
Don't ask me what SS 2.3 is like - I've not run it and don't intend to. It's a bit of messing about setting this up - but when it's done it's easy, quick, works fine and it's free.

Kelly T
Unregistered guest
I am trying to get my music off my very old MD player, and onto my PC so i can put it on my mp3 player, but it wont let me export it onto my pc because the original source was a different computer. Any ideas on how to get around this problem??

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a PSP and am trying to download songs from Itunes, do I need to convert the songs from Itunes which are MPEG4 to MP3 to download? If so how do I do this.

Unregistered guest
I have a NWE-105 that came with sonicstage 3.0. I can't access the manual and am having a bugger of a time figuring the program out. I've been doing searches for the manual but am not having any luck. Any links out there please?

Erica P
Unregistered guest
hey i just got an iPod nano and i have many songs on sonicstage and i know that i need to convert the format from omg to something else but what is that format i need to get to and how do i convert all those songs so i can put them on my iPod so i dont have to redownload them all on itunes and spend a ton of money? someone plz help and i'd be so happy!! thanks!

Lydia B
Unregistered guest
I like a few others am searching for a way to convert sonicstage music to itunes music. I have a good number of songs in sonicstage that i no longer own the cds to (stolen from my car a while back) however, i now own an ipod and would like the music that is rightfully mine. Any help would be great! Thanks! plz email me lids2005@yahoo.com

waterland
Unregistered guest
hi, i recently got sony MZ-NH900. the problem is when i try to add file to the sonic stage 2's My library, it gives an error message. and i don't know how to transfer/record music to the MD/Hi-MD disc. so could anyone please help me out...

David Greenhalgh
Unregistered guest
Hello
I am using Sonicstage with a NW-HD5 suddenly I am getting the message on startup "Cannot find the database file, or the database is corrupted. Click OK to recover datase." When I click OK I get the message "Cannot recovery the database file. Click OK to copy an empty database file." The programme doesn't load. I've uninstalled and re-installed without success.
Can anyone help please?
David

BOY
Unregistered guest
MY SONICSTAGE 3.3 WORKS VERY GOOD

John23425
Unregistered guest
ARGH! Please can someone tell me where to get a working version of sonicstage 3.3!! CONNECT is terrible and i've downloaded the version from above and the one from connect-europe.com. Both give me the same error at 76% when installing OpenMG secure module: "Out of Disk space - Volume '0', required space '36kb'; available space '0'. Free some diskspace and retry" I have a 125gb harddrive with 84gig free! Then sonicstage installation terminates. I have no idea what is wrong, please someone give advice! Thanks

Unregistered guest
I have the disc to install sonicstage and I have tried the link, but on both when I get to around 35% complete a thing pops up and says that my install path is not specified or I am missing a network key and it terminates the download. Anyone know what I should do? Thanks

Speak my mind
Unregistered guest
I have sony walkman Mp3 player with sony sonic stage3.0 and have had nothing but problems,My computer hard drive went out after installing it and I replaced it with a larger one.Reinstalled the disc and I too get Cannot OpenMG support module but when I go to download The Open MG thing it says I already have it EXPLAIN THAT?I will never buy another damn Sony Product!I have been trying to sort this out for weeks and the support center is no help and doesn't respond!I'm going to try sonicstage 3.3 and if it doesn't work I'm contacting a lawyer also be aware that Sony has a rootkit that can mess up your computer take it from experience!!!!!

Anonymous

Go to rootkit revealer and download it and my sure you have something to compress and extract files and run it on your system and watch what you find!!!!

Alex1234
Unregistered guest
I havent read the whole thread and i have had problems with every software version of Sonicstage (The reason i am on this forum is that i am looking for an answer to my own problem) But i can tell you this much. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FULL VERSION OF WINDOWS SERVICE PACK 2 ON YOUR MACHINE SONIC STAGE WILL NO WORK! This will effect people who have a cracked version of windows though i know some of the better ones do work. (This is in relation to the Open MG module problems and software instalation)

Hope that helps some people.

Alex

Wetforyou
Unregistered guest
Hi.
Whats the correct SonicStage version for
my Sony discman model D-NE511

Unregistered guest
Ok everyone... im looking for sonicstage. go figure like everyone else. I need the actual installment and not the upgrades. And please dont tell me the " Sony connect" becuase it tells you for customers only. I dont care if its 1.5 ... ive got an oder model and lost the software. ( MZ-N510 Type-S) so can anyone help me out. Ive looked for a long while and still no luck... or maybe someone would be nice enough top send me the software... if you do then please send to ... deathblooddemon@yahoo.com
thanx for your help

Username: Dks

Hi, i have the NW-E507 and i was wondering which sonic stage can i use???.....i tried the 3.4 version but it says that i need to erase all my music from the device in order to use it!!!!
any links for download will be well received!!!

Lil_JT3
Unregistered guest
How do you put tracks off a cd onto the psp, it wiil go into the folder but, i think that i have to convert them into a mp3 file. So do i have to download sonicstage 3.1 in order to put music on my psp?

Holy_Q.
Unregistered guest
I am having the EXACT same problem as "Tomas De Cabrera"... And its quite annoying. Any links? Please.:-)

Danneh
Unregistered guest
What the hell is with that open MG secure error thing anyways?

Im running xp with an odd config and not getting any damn joy with any sonicstage version i tried, keeps getting that same error message another dude got any time i run it.

Some MG open secure bla bla message, anyone know why that is?

Oh on an similar note does anyone know the correct format for folders and files on atrac3plus mp3 players? Im burning cd's full of mp3s just using nero and stuff, thing is i wanna make my own set of folders and stuff and im not entirely sure how exactly you are supposed to do it.

Anonymous

For people having problems with there NW-HD5 where the error message appears saying you need to initialise your HD, and then when you do an infinite loop of "Checking if any tracks were deleted without being transferred back to my library. The deleted rights information of these tracks will be recovered. (the remaining transfer count will increase)" appears, all you need to do is download Sony MP3 File manager from http://www.sonydigital-link.com/DNA/downloads/downloads.asp?l=en&ct=NWF&f=MP3FM1 2, transfer one track by mp3 and then use sonicstage as normal (it seems to fix the error if any tracks are left on the player)

Unregistered guest
I've got the EXACT same problem as David Greenhalgh - can anybody help?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello
I am using Sonicstage with a NW-HD5 suddenly I am getting the message on startup "Cannot find the database file, or the database is corrupted. Click OK to recover datase." When I click OK I get the message "Cannot recovery the database file. Click OK to copy an empty database file." The programme doesn't load. I've uninstalled and re-installed without success.
Can anyone help please?
David

mazdatribute89
Unregistered guest
hi all, i bought the nw-a1000 yesterday and have been at this computer all through the night trying to figure out a way of putting my songs onto it..
connect is awful, and when i use sonic stage it continuosly states that the player is not connected.
i have been looking at ways to manually transfer music files to my player but have been unsuccessful.
someone please help?? thanks

sonyape
Unregistered guest
Quick question - is there a firmware upgrade available for the HI-MD NH900 that allows it to playback MP3's? If so, where can I find it? Thanks guys

dz
Unregistered guest
I got NW-E403, and it looks great, but I have that legendary problem with "updating SonicStage database". I got with the player CD with SS 3.0, it aint workin', I tried 2.0, nope...
i have SP2, i reinstalled several times, i have used MDAC repair tool, and Jet 4.0, everything, and still i can't get to the SS.
Stupid Sony. I'm gonna throw away all of their stuff i have.
Any help?
Greets

lorack
Unregistered guest
I dont think there is an option of transferring mp3 tracks onto himds without conversion to the blo0dy atrac.
i assume we would need a firmware update to get this working and as of now i havent heard of such a thing.
i own mznh900, and luckilly my sonic stage doesnt cause any trouble when transferring tracks, but, to be honest, the fact that it is so complicated to copy the tracks makes me really pissed off.

if anyone knows about firmware changes/ cracks/ antything/ etc, please let us know :-)

hold on! this is only sony!

Monkey Beast
Unregistered guest
AARRGHH! I have the same problem as every other bugger on here and i'm really pissed off! the poxy chuffin Sonydigital-digital link doesn't work, it won't even load up. i dont know what to do, i'm only a simple girl!
all these links seem to try to install version 3.3 but i want 2.0. obviously it's not the done thing to have a slightly older MD player (MZ-NH600) how un-cool am i?
as for people saying that they wished they'd bought an i-pod they must be out of their their minds!
Ok then, enough ranting and raving from me, i need to go to Boots for some extra strong head-ache tablets. i'll probably need to stop at the pub and get pissed too. OOOOHHH THE ANGUISH! :-(

Username: Andrewduke88

GlasgowScotland

Hey guys, ive just came across a bit of a problem and i hope somebody could give me a bit of help....
I have the sony nwa3000 and its been great. The software is a pain and i knew all about this. I couldnt install whatever came with the player so i downloaded sonicstage3.0.
Tonight i downloaded 3.4 just to upgrade and it has screwed up everything. I now cannot use my player with that software, unless i delete all the ATRAC files on it ( dunno why....dunn even know what ATRAC files are haha ). Id like to go back to sonicstage 3.0 and hopefully i can then put songs on my player but i cant find anywhere to download this. The reason i do not want to delete all my files and replace them is because i had them organised myself on the player, and soic stage likes to do it itself and its not the way i want it done :P
Help would be great! thanks in advance to anyone

Unregistered guest
Hi ive had one of the Sony Bean MP3 players NW-E205 and when i try to install SonicStage 3.2 it gets to the sonicstage bit and gets to 64% then just terminates the installation any ideas what this probelm could be? thanks

Chrisss
Unregistered guest
Wow, this Sonic Stage really is lame. I used it really successfully, managed to get 130+ cds onto it. However now when I try and import the music files from the hard drive onto SS it crashes.... Tried to use Real Player instead, thats better apparently, it just wont recognise my HD5. Gutted.

Username: Helpless

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Help!!!
I got NW-HD1 as a gift two years ago, and used it for a while. Recently, I wanted to upload more songs onto it but am faced with a huge and annoying problem: I got a new computer (old one crashed).
We just moved and I could not find the disc or the cable!! So I downloaded SonicStage 4.3 and bought a new USB cable.
My PROBLEM: My computer doesn't recognize my device. I've tried unistalling/reinstalling the driver but to no avail. HELP! I'm usually able to figure stuff like this out, but I'm left without a clue! If you have any other suggestions, please email me: opera_siren@yahoo.ca
Thank you - sorry for rambling.
:/

Username: Blcky

BelgradeSerbia

I have the same problem as few guys , at least I think I have... I can't even start SonicStage since I bought it, several weeks ago. I tried 3.0 & 3.4 versions, but the same notify I get: CANNOT FIND THE DATABASE FILE, OR THE DATABASE IS CORRUPTED. CLICK ok TO RECOVER THE DATABASE. And, when I clik ok, appears: CANNOT RECOVER THE DATABASE FILE. CLICK ok TO COPY AN EMPTY DATABASE FILE. So, I hit ok, and then it finishes with: CANNOT START SONICSTAGE. THE FILES REQUIRED THE DATABASE FILE MAY NOT BE LOCATED (Error Code: 00005e36)Btw, my XP with ser.pack2 recognized sony device - nw-e505 Does ayone knows some other program that can substitute Conic[S]Junk? Or what should I do to start up SonicS?Programmers, and those they think they are, please help us simple mortal!Here or via rakbg@email.co.yu For those whom comp doesn't recognize device: Trie to install usb motherboard drivers. For those who cannot instal prog. from cd: Trie to copy it to darddrive and start instalation. Manual can be found on Sony's site.

Username: Robinroe

Hi All
I brought A D-NE900 and i got SonicStage 2.0 Atrac3Pluss free as the Software.So far its been a bliss however I cannot record my music on a normal, simple Audio CD as I can only record a Atrac CD designed for the CD player itself. Is it possible to try and change this or get new software to adapt my problem? And if so will I loose all my Music (which is a no no)?

If you could help I will be much obliged

Robin

robinroe@hotmail.com

Username: Kron

Hi! Ive got Bean MP3 player and i've pluged it in my pc and I've deleted all what was in it(i copied two folders before that)! I tried to put new music but id didn't found a device! Now when i put back files that i copied before, it won't play them! It says: "FORMAT ERROR" What should i do? Do i need to install the drivers? Where can i find them? And i have Sonic Stage 3.4 because i've lost CD with 3.2 version!!!

Ivan

acidterorist@gmail.com

Username: Eellander

Sydney, NSW Australia

Hey i just found my old MD with sonicstage version 1.5 SO i downloaded the update 3.4 however it giving me the error "sonicstage has been terminated".around 69 % through this maybe the same error as 'lee keatings' which was post way back when im using windows xp

(lee keating!)
"Hi! I need help! I've just bought a Sony NWE-107 and it came with sonicstage3.0 software. However, my PC won't let me install it. I'm running win98SE and whenever the installation gets to the 'installing sonicstage' bit, a message saying 'installation of sonicstage has been terminated'. No other error codes are given. It's driving me crazy! I've tried downloading ver3.2 and it does exactly the same thing. Any help on this would be HUGELY appreciated, thanks."

plz reply if u know wats wrong

Username: Ryomamd

London, England United Kingdom

I just got a Sony MZ-N1 from ebay (Very Cheap). i did not get an installation disk with it but i luckily found one on the internet, it was great for a few days and then my bro uninstalls it and reinstalls it (Long Story). now i cant transfer songs to my MD player, it says transfers are not allowed. IF ANYONE knows why PLZ PLZ tell me.

Username: Pbprasanthbabu

I used sonicstage 2.3 and 3.4.Initially both worked very fine.But since few days i'm not able convert mp3 files into atrac format.Error message is "cannot convert the specified track .sonic stage does not support the file format of the track".But if same mp3 file is converted into wav ,then to atrac,its working.Please help me to find out a solution to convert mp3

Username: Labrynth

could someone please email me sonicstage 2.1, I lost the cd and now cant install the sonic stage 3.3 without it,this is for my NWE103S
vwade@slingshot.co.nz

Username: Mehmeh

help! Ive got a sony NW-A1000 mp3 player and the sonic stage softeware wasnt working right so i uninstalled it thinking i could reinstall it but ive lost the disk and whenever i download it it wont install properly, keeps saying stuff about Open MG secure module not being there or something like that! please help me as I really need to get this to work!!!!!!

Username: Adam_j_mcm

-, - -

i just got a NZMH700 Hi-MD and i can't use it with the computer becasue it can't find the stupid OpenMG Secure Module! How do I fix this???

-, - -

Post Number: 2
pppplllllleeaase! can n e 1 help???

Username: Ugotme

hey any one looking for sonic stage 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2

go too this site to get it
http://torrentspy.com

go there and type in "sonicstage" and u will find it but u also need this program too download it.
so go here. too get it free

"http://www.download.com/BitComet/3000-2196-10296306.html?part=dl-BitComet&subj=u o&tag=button"

and there u go lol :-) k seeya

-, - -

Post Number: 3
for WantMyMusikNow! and others with the same problem, I have a relatively easy solution that I recently discovered myself. Go to http://www.sonydigital-link.com/downloads/downloads.asp?l=en and click the link somewhere in the middle of the page saying something about an Urgent Update, get the update, and on the downloads page i've given, download SonicStage 4.0 CP. Done. I hope this will work for you. =)

Username: Singnpreacher

Oxford, MS USA

I downloaded the latest version (version 4) from Sony's website (making sure it's the one that works for my model Walkman). It won't transfer past 69%. It gets to 69% and just stays there while the elapsed time goes higher. It did this all night! It has nothing to do with mp3 files, because I'm using imports from original CDs that are recognized by the built-in Gracenote program. It tells me that there are untitled tracks when none of the tracks are untitled! I did successfully burn an Atrac CD of my Lord of the Rings soundtrack CDs, but that's it.

If anyone can help, my email address is sing-n-preacher@brentsmith.com.

Thanks!

Username: Thenewphoenixaw66

Newquay, Cornwall United Kingdom

I have recently installed sonicstage version 1.5 onto my computer in order to record backing tracks i have produced myself from my MZ-NF610 minidisc player onto the computer hard drive. However, when ever i try to do this it fails. What should i do?

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 128
Try lime wire.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
Limewire is a good downlaod site.

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
Make your first search in their system to download limewire pro.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
Not the version they sell just the one in the search.

Username: Timehacker

Hello,
I found several download websites, maybe you can try:
http://www.allianceweb.sk
http://www.download-4-free.com
http://www.download-free-download.com

Enjoy.

Username: The_cat_lover

ok well my problem is: i brought an mp3 walkman player and ive lost the sonicstage disk, i believe it was the 3.4 version of it? ive been trying to download it on every site i could find, what happens is that it all goes fine and the progress is good until it suddenly stops and says 'installation has been terminated' this happenes every single time and im sick and tired of it!!! ive tried all the links from above but none work, please help! x

Username: Smruthi

Hi. I have a sony mp3 and it works great and stuff. But i came to India for a holiday, installed the sonicstage cd on my cousin's comp and bought indian cds and imported it to my sonicstage but when im trying to transfer from library to mp3 it says unablle to trasnsfer because transfer count is 0. please help, its urgent!

Username: Men

hello everybody,
i just installed sonicstage 4.3 but when i try to start it, i get an error that he doesn't find the open mg secure module!!!:s what do i have to do to fix this? please help me!!! my e-mail is pietr_c@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us