Please im in need for help !!!!

Andre G.
Unregistered guest
will some one please help me I own 3 12inch jl audio w6 ae's the discontinued ones and i am really really confused on wat amp to get to get i would like to get jl audio amp but im a novice at all this and not sure of which one to get if some one would please help me out i would really appreciate it THANX ALOT

Username: Tikolx333

Post Number: 62
They are probably dual 6 ohm and you have 3 of them so you can wire them down to 1ohm make sure you get an amp that is 1 ohm stable and at least 900 watts of clean power. If you have money to spend check out the JL 1000/1 Kicker 1200.1 Directed 1100D just anything 1 ohm stable over 900 watts and make sure its in the recomended list of this forum check it out https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/3757.html

Andre G.
Unregistered guest
thanx tiggy so i only need one amp but it doent matter that its only one channel i thought u could only use a one channel amp for a single sub i checked out the jl audio 1000/1 and i can affrod it i only need one correct?

Post Number: 65
Make sure your subs are dual 6 if they are get teh 1000/1 that would be perfect

Andre G.
Unregistered guest
tiggy will i need a different alternator for my truck? wat will i neded besides my deck and all the wiring?

Andre G.
Unregistered guest
tiggy will i need a different alternator for my truck? wat will i neded besides my deck and all the wiring?

Post Number: 66
getting a new alternater will be good but not really that needed you might want to get a second battery so your lights dont dim get a red or yellow top but again not really needed just subs box deck wiring and speakes will be nice lol

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 444
the battery makes no difference unless the truck's engine isn't running.
if you're talking 900WRMS of amplifier, yes you will *need* a high output alternator to handle that.
That's about 100A of current if it's class-D.
that's probably more than the alternator even produces.

Andre G.
Unregistered guest
how much is a high out put alternator ? where could i get a cheap one for a 2000 f 150?

Post Number: 71
you can get it for relativly cheap for 100 or 150 bucks on ebay go to ebay motors and go into parts then find alternators then find one for your car

Andre G.
Unregistered guest
THANX A MILLION U GUYS HAVE BEEN LOTS OF HELP I REALLY APRECIAT IT :-)

saasassa
Unregistered guest
andre g ur so full of shitt u dont know anything guys like u shouldnt even be in to music so go fuckk urself

Anonymous

andre g ur so full of shitt u dont know anything guys like u shouldnt even be in to music so go fuckk urself
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us