Is Joe Durkham the only one who.....

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1443
answers post here nowadays? Am i the only who gives a sh!t about this site anymore? lol i remember when this site used to crash everyone would be PISSED. Now it seems like anyone hardly posts anymore.. heck even the satellite section is pretty slow. maybe i need to get a life lol

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3742
No one replies to posts here anymore b/c there are a bunch of newbs asking dumb questions. Thats fine cuz everyone has to start some where but the advice members to give them,they dont pay any attention to it. Its like when someone asks a question on here asking for advice they already have their mind made up and dont listen. So I dont understand why they even post a question if they are not going to listen to the advice.

Fn newbs!

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 757
Im sorry bruce, but that soloX is just sooo beast haha. But yea this site sucks. No one will answer the nubes so why would they wanna stay? Not like they (we) would help the site anyway. No body here talks much about what they r doing. Just what would be cool IF....blahblah

Gold Member

Post Number: 3745
Its not that no one answers them,its just when we DO answer them and give them advice and then the next day the same dude post a brand new thread asking "well ok what about this or what if i did this or blah blah blah". They just wont listen to peoples advice and move on. Its like they completley ignore it and then come up with 100 more/different questions. Shite just gets annoying so everyone stops replying.

Im tired its 8am and I havent been to sleep yet so goodnight you Ecoustic basturds!!! Ill be on later since I haz no life

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 17076
this matter keeps coming up at least once per mth

to summarize again :

some ppl lost interest in the car audio hobby

some moved onto other hobbies like speed , blinging their rides , took up a new sport

got a gf , wife or kids , $ goes to pay for that so not much left to spend on car audio

so many other forums have come about in recent times that it splits the crowd all over

& E is still using a ancient forum format that prolly made some folks fed up & migrate to other more updated forums too

i'm just saying .......

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4457
Because every thread is essentially the same thing. "How do I wire this?" "What subs should I get?", etc.

I only come here for the OT section.

Silver Member
Username: Thelonewolf

New Ipswich, NH USA

Post Number: 351
Ads!

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3320
I try to come here as much as possible. Mainly during down time at work. Don't have much free time after work. I wonder how much longer I will be here.,..

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 12165
Meh, I lurk in the back ground almost daily still and post from time to time when it seems necessary.

Gold Member

SoCal

Post Number: 3322
Yeah i kind of do that a lot too.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 17181
I used to leave this site up all day and post at random but these ads running in the back ground making noise annoy me now so i close the site out.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 17182
fusing should be a set it and forget it. You should not be blowing fuses constantly. Someone isnt doing something right.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3239
the ads are freaking annoying!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3748
What ads?

Firefox with adblock plus FTW!! No ads anywhere ever!

Silver Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 923
Upload

It looks worse this way!

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 2087
I find ad block extension for any browser worth a sht and moding your host file make all the difference, if you know how to mod a host file give mine a shot, gcs8.org/hosts .

I float around but I do agree, answering basic questions gets old fast and if people are not going to listen what's the point in giving them advice.

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 783
I am most fed up with how hard it is to find this diamond in the rough. When u type in ecoustics. Com, it is ssoooo conffusing and jumbled up. Then the main headers and tabs to navigate to the forum u want are in small font, normal print, and hidden amongst ads and other BS. Anyone that stumbles across this site will b turned away. Only way we get noobs is google. It pulls the thread straight up and they figure out how to register after much perseverance. Then they save a particular forum to favorites in order to pull up the thread list without having to search for 5 mins

Gold Member

Post Number: 3760
Joe how does that look worse? I never seen the ads on this site since Ive been using FF w/ ad block but I cant see how the site looks worse without the ads lol.

I love Ecoustics this will always be my home,unless Im trying to sell something then Ill go to CA,CACO,and DIYMA. I like E better than those other forums b/c there are thousands of members on the other forums and its just way to hard to keep up. Here there are way fewer members but you tend to get to know everyone almost on a personal level. Ya feel me? Julian even had my cell number a couple years ago and he used to call and text me every once in a while,which was cool until he started calling/texting all day and night begging me to come see him. I started to get a little freaked out so I just started ignoring him. Then he started sending me nudie pics and leaving me some pretty fucked up voice messages. I eventually had to call the police and they deported his bean eatin azz back to Meheco.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4462

Silver Member

Post Number: 935
That personal?? Nah I had to find adblock myself after a while, my point is that they could improve it a bit..

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11932
I "left" this forum because only after all the traffic left.... nobody posts here is the problem. I never did quite figure it out but it seems like this forum was doing great for a long time then all of the sudden something happened and all the traffic stopped.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1449
LMAO twiz what an azz...

Silver Member
Username: Lord_huggington

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 528
I gave a lot of advice & knowledge in such a short time i decided i filled my being helpfull quota forever. Im beaten to an answer all the time, and the first is always a good one. Better people than smd tho, so many scurred punks behind a screen there. NOBODY does plots or has any true audio knowledge, its all hey look at my 4 18 btl's.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Columbia, South Carolina

Post Number: 14570
I answer stuff for a while, the questions turn from mildly entertaining to really, really boring rehashes of "wat spkr iz gud" and I leave for a while.. board's been dead all Summer, too..

Silver Member

Post Number: 966
For those who haven't noticed eCoustics now have a great new user denigration thread!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/698544.html

Username: Soundfreak

Post Number: 2
things will pick up once jealous ears hear my soon sweet system

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1471
lol ^^^ guess no one heard ur "sweet system" cuz the forum never picked up....

Sad that i started this thread last year and its still on the main page and not even on the archives...

Bronze Member
Username: Soundfreak

Post Number: 21
ah man... I did excatly what joe recommended and went with the tc-sound epic in a box designed to go down to 23hz.

with some door component upgrades the sound in my yaris is unbelievable. cristal clear on the full spectrum of frequencies.

goose bumbs

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23866
This thread is win.

Gold Member

SoCal

Post Number: 3364
Don't be sad Julian everyone will come back. We just need Chad to start buying car audio.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25585
Pic war...pic war....pic war....

Nah just playin.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1472
lol. I think that we should do a best of ecoustics thread... I have a few in mind.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1473
Upload

Gold Member

SoCal

Post Number: 3365
Look at lil Rob

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 2099
hahaha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17336
Upload

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1474

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23870
Wow this thread was created in 2011 and it's still active. I remember threads used to get archived when it was few weeks old. LOL.

What's everyone up to?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17345
probably busy with their lives & not even giving a sh1t about E anymore .....

Silver Member
Username: Lord_huggington

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 645
JD for pres! Major help even though I pretty much did what I didn't want to do; sealed.

Soon I'll get 2 more 18s and make a wall. Hard to do with minimum wage & part time ;).

Gold Member

Post Number: 1799
Holly C***P never seen 4 18s in a trunk car, call Guinness if you pull that. (and post some pikz ).

Platinum Member

Columbia, South Carolina America

Post Number: 14843
never have the air space in any trunk for 4 18" subs.. not even in a 60s or 70s full size American car, and not even if the subs were in isobaric. You'd still need 12-18cu ft or more, plus the displacement of the box material and subs themselves.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1840
Well maybe in a limo

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

KY USA

Post Number: 774
what up!

Username: Guitartucker

Post Number: 2
Hey wise members of ecoustics I have a thread I started in the car speaker section id like a little help with if yall dont mind sharing some knowledge. I used to come here about 4 years ago when I started fooling with car audio and alot of you guys are the reason I'm able to do as much as I can now. Also ive got some cool ideas im going to try and put into action that ima post pics and all that good stuff but I WILL need some help from you guys if I ever want to put it into action and it turn out like I want. Just so everyone knows also this was not my original username and I had to make a new one for some strange reason?! ;/

Platinum Member

Columbia, South Carolina America

Post Number: 14856
answered. I linked you to some FAQs that I, or friends of mine wrote on the subject. They should tell you what you need. If not, let me know what you need specifically.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17364
just popping in to say i am still around even though E is more dead than a cemetery ....

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 5528
haha i had like 5 years without posting.

Hello to all
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us