Waste of Time

Silver Member
Username: Iamduff_87

Michigan America!

Post Number: 126
OK I already have 2 12" sonys running off of a MTX 311d amp. THey arent special but they ARE what i can afford. ok they are decent and i was just wondering if i should hook up 2 more 12" Kenwood Tornados. My friend gave them too me but I cant sell them because he wants them back when he gest another car. Should I put them in my car and just run them off of a Rockford 60x2@2ohm amp. Would that add anything to my system? Not sure yet if they are DVC or SVC or what ohms.

Silver Member

Michigan America!

Post Number: 128
what do you guys think about hookin these other 12"s up in my trunk? think i should do it since i got them laying around or would it not make a difference?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3940
lots of factors to consider.
how much power they'll get, the box they're in, etc.
they're better subs than the sonys for sure but not by a huge factor.

you'd be better off robbing some old folks of their social security checks and buying some good subs :-)
hehe

I'm kidding. Don't do that.

Silver Member

Michigan America!

Post Number: 129
hmm that actually doesnt sound like a bad idea. haha just kidding. anyway i could give 1 pair of subs 155RMS a piece and another pair only 60. i have 1 box that is probably about 1.25 cu ft per sub. and the Kenwoods i am getting are in a small truck box i think. which way would you hook these up and would you switch boxes??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us