Cadence Daytona DCA-2500

Bronze Member
Username: M_kimmel843

Post Number: 23
I was wondering what the better amplifier would be. Price is no issue I just want to know mechanically which is better.

Cadence DCA-2500 Daytona series
Audioque AQ3500D.1
Sundown SAZ-3500D
MMATS M3000.1D

Any input would be appreciated and if anyone thinks any amp they know of might catch my eye let me know.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 14189
the audioque 3500d.1 it puts out 4300 watts at 1 ohm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
I realize this but I'm not asking which amp puts out more watts, I'm asking which amp is mechanically better.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14228
id say they are all equal except the cadence which is less

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Alright, thanks and sorry if i sound like a dik earlier. I didn't mean to. Is there any reason to why your saying the Cadence isn't as good? Just curious, thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11083
Cadence amps have been known to not do rated power and are just not quite as good quality as the other 3 you listed...

If price is no object i'd have to get the mmats. Nice small footprint and quality doesn't get any better.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Thanks, everyone.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14231
x2

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1773
Mechanically?

Then you're referring to build quality and reliability?

If so then I would without a doubt say the MMATS, hands down.

Not only are they thee only amplifier listed that is 100% designed and manufactured in the USA, but the MMATS has the most confidence in their product over all other competitors.

A company that offers a 3 year warranty on their amplifiers tells us that they are confident in the build quality and reliability of their product.

Power output?
The AQ may put out more power but I guarantee at 3000wrms, the MMATS is drawing less current than any other amp listed, if not any other amp on the market.

MMATS amplifiers have set an industry standard in wattage output vs physical footprint, having the highest ratio of any other amp.

They boast to have thee highest efficiency of any other competitor, and the only car audio manufacturer that design and build 100% of their product in the USA.

That alone is enough to win me over.

(only problem is coming up with enough money to buy MMATS, they're expensive. Although, if you think about it, how many amps would you have bought in a 3 year period and would that cost exceed just the one MMATS that is guaranteed to last that length of time?)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us