Trying to get the biggest sound out of my system

Eligh
Unregistered guest
Ive asked a bunch of questions about my system and thanks to everyone who took time to answer. Here's another one. My system is an alpine 9807 cd player, four infinity 6 1/2 inch spkrs, and 2 12 inch pioneer premier DVC 8ohm subs 400 to 800W max. Everything is pushed by two polk momo 300/2 (2 channel) amps. When bridged the amps should be putting out 550 watts RMS. One amp is powering highs and mids and the other is pushing the two subs. Now Im 26 and Ive grown up around people who have always had killer systems and I dont know much about wiring but do know a little about products and what can be used with what. Now could someone please give their opinion on my setup, whether it should be pretty decent or if its just crap. Because I thought when I was buying this system that it would not be the best but somewhat decent yet it only produces mediocre results. I just want to know if its because the products Im using are just not that great or maybe its the wiring. For a while I was pretty impressed with the sound quality but now it seems to have faded. Maybe Im just getting used to the sound or just paranoid. Sorry for such a long post and thanks for any help.

Bronze Member
Username: Demigod33

Post Number: 59
your set-up is great i have infinity front/rear and a alpine - 9827, deck....

im powering my infinity with a 4ch amp 100w per channel - $160 ebay

i would upgrade the sub amp if i were you and let that amp power them alone

Bronze Member
Username: Demigod33

Post Number: 60
r you could do what im doing, upgrading my subs....alpine....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us