Do jl amps, memphis amps, and alpine amps comapre

Silver Member
Username: Razzeldazzel06

Post Number: 213
do jl, alpine, and memphis amps compare..im looking to push either two 10w6's or 2 12w6's...so i need a good 1000 watt amp that is 4ohm stable...i went to a store who sells both jl and alpin amps he told me to get the pb 1000 by alpine..says its better then the jl 1000/1 and doesnt over heat...i asked the guys in the subwoofer thread but i didnt get that much help maybe you guys can help me out???

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4116
well.. jl is better than alpine for sure. They both have good quality, but jl is superior. I'd call the B.S flag on that store.

Any of those two can power the sub, but jl is better.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3315
what do you mean you didn't get that much help you fuc_k! you were given the same answer as the one juliob just gave. please stop with the asking of the same question over and over again.

no one else answer this question anymore, has been answered numerous times. plus he is the one that said we all here are "losers" and "cun_ts"
END OF THREAD

Silver Member
Username: Razzeldazzel06

Post Number: 214
bro just leave me alone lol...you chill i the sub thread...i wanted to get to some different people in the amp thrwad like juliob didnt answer me in the sub thread only u did and some others..id idnt mean it liek u were no help i eman it like you still left me a little confused..and in this thread i aksed about toher amps so just stop its old with u saing its the same question...cause in this htread i added in more stuff so its not..so just shut up and stop talking crap to me ..if u dont like my question dont answer it..some other people are actually helpful and nice u need to chill and just look over my question if it bugs u so much
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us