Anyone have the Audiobahn A8002T?

Username: Pat99

Post Number: 8
does anyone have this amp and if so what do u think of it, also if some people have it please send some nightime pics of it lit up

Bronze Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 98
Hey man..i know u are new to car audio but i wouldnt care to much about the whole light up thing if i were you lol ...but here are some pics of a guys car on cardomain, he doesnt have the amp ur askin about but he has night time pics of his Audiobahn A1500hct amps each pushin a AW1508T Audiobahn Sub
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/573976

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1299
lol, thats funnnnnnyyyyy

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 220
I don't have that amp and I'm not into Audiobahn, but if you're lookin I have an Audiobahn a2200hcx for sale. Thought I'd let ya know.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 647
I have the A8000T. To be honest, the light up "Audiobahn" logo, is pretty (I can't take a pic, my digicam doesn't have a flash), but really, it's not about what it looks like. However, that amp will perform the 800W RMS it says it will. I personally like mine, and it has plenty of SQ IMO. I've never pushed it into clipping, unless it was from my lack of voltage from my stock alt, but certainly not from underpowering or lack of proper gain setting.

The amp really is very nice for the $115-150 it costs at various places.

Anonymous

i own it. i am running 2 comp vrs off off of it putting 400 watts into each sub. It works good. And dont worry about the "lighting up" because when someone sees that one the street your system is more liekly to be stolen because they know you have an amp and stuff

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 375
chauncey you should put some pretty lights to compliment your system.lol. nice blue lights will look great.

Bronze Member
Username: Crazydude

Post Number: 57
how much horse power do those scions have?

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 113
i dont know but i do know that i hate those ugly f'ers

Silver Member
Username: Safa19

Post Number: 101
i have the a8002t it works good i actually blew my subs with it so im selling it... but if you want pictures i have some on cardomain.com....http://www.cardomain.com/ride/726981/3
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us