Amplifier question

Username: Yuro25

Post Number: 1
I just bought 2 Audiobahn AW1506T 15" Chrome Flame Q Subwoofers, and i was wondering what amp i shoudl buy for them?? help me please. Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10409
may as well get an audioblah amplifier to go with them.

Silver Member
Username: Jron

Post Number: 115
yeah get out of the audioburnedmebadly jam if you can...if not get a decent amp alpine, kicker, mtx. that way when the subs go, you will at least have a decent amp. for subs go with re, arc audio, oz audio, alpine type r or kicker cvr's are also better subs than the ones you have.

Bronze Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 79
the audiobahn A1300HCT ... is it really a bad amp ? not judging the company has anyone accually used it
because of my budget im pretty much looking at amps u under 250$ and that and the hifonics fall into that catagory
also whats so bad about hifonics besides that there overrated ... are they built sturdy and will they last long ? also how does that compare to the mb quart 300$ =(

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4305
A1300HCT is a decent-good amp. I've personally used HCT series and they did well.
If you're into SPL, then Hifonics will do, for SQ, skip them.

Bronze Member

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 80
yea but im gettin either a 15" or 18" sx so spl is pretty much what im after ? so what are like 3 amps you would suggest under 300$ ... crutchfield has the mbquart 1000.1 for 299 free shipping
oh and are the audiobahn and the hifonics reliable like will they overheat or fry fast ?

Bronze Member

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 89
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Randomly128

Post Number: 13
Hifonics Brutus line is really good. I have The BX1605D for under $300 ,
1600 watts at 1 ohm stable.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums