Help..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please look......

Anonymous

alright i got 2 12inch audiobahn AW1208T and i need a amp to power them there 1500 rms 3000 peak each!!! i need some help im looking 4 mainly a audiobahn amp please help

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7963
you don't need any more than about 300 to 400 watts each for those.
those power ratings are just thermal specs and have nothing to do with the amount of power they need to reach full output.

I can't really suggest any audioblah amplifier model though. I personally wouldn't go near anything by them.

Anonymous

wat type of amp do u suggest glasswolf for the subs

helpppp
Unregistered guest
yo wat ampp

Bronze Member
Username: Point78

El cajon, Ca

Post Number: 41
i dont know if i would go with audiobahn depending on how much money you have i would go with a JL or a zapco.

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7970
umm JL and Zapco are $500+ amplifiers.
audiobahn are #120 amplifiers.
not much of a comparison there.

if you want affordable, look at JBL, MTX, or Kicker.

Bronze Member
Username: Audiobass10

Cape Coral, FL United States

Post Number: 100
"alright i got 2 12inch audiobahn AW1208T and i need a amp to power them there 1500 rms 3000 peak each!!! i need some help im looking 4 mainly a audiobahn amp please help"

Like GlassWolf said, you're not going to want to run much to these subs. Their high RMS ratings are to attract the uninformed consumers and serve no other purpose. Really, all you need is a deceent amplifier. I wouldn't waste much money to power those subs. Adding to the list that Glass already started, I would throw Alpine in there as well.

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7984
alpine type R subs, or kicker compVR subs are a terrific alternative, and each handles about 400 watts RMS each, which means no need for an amp any larger than that to drive them well.
good upgrades if you want some to consider.
as for an amp, look at JBL, Kicker, or MTX.
look at a class D mono amp that puts out about 600 watts x 1 @ 2 ohms
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us