INTERFIRE IFD-1000C CLASS D

Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 6
Ive been hearing more and more things about these amps they are way underated and can pretty much handle anything thrown at them whats you opinion on them?

Bronze Member
Username: Akloaditigrt21

Post Number: 18
are you talking about CROSSFIRE amps?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
no im talking about interfire
www.interfireaudio.com

Anonymous

where is Sub when ya need him he knows about those amps

Bronze Member
Username: Stylnul

Vicky ville, CA US

Post Number: 83
those amps are pretty good, i'd say. interfire is an underrated company, but their stuff holds true. i only go for their 4 channel amps, cuze i like good sq for speakers, and to tell the truth, i wouldnt trust my speakers being hooked up to any other amp, unless the amp was jl, or arc audio or zapco (high end amps) IMO i'd put interfire above mtx, audiobahn, alpine for amps. i know some guy that has the ifd-1000 amp hooked up to two L7's and and had that thing running for 5 minutes straight at a 49hz tone, and the amp was only slightly warm after playing it hard. he then hooked the subs to an infinity amp and mtx as well as audiobahn and after 1 minute at that same hz tone, those amp were so damn hot. IF YOU EVER GET A CHANCE TO BUY AN INTERFIRE AMP, GET IT, AS LONG AS YOU DONT PAY MSRP FOR IT. i just hate paying retail :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Stylnul

Vicky ville, CA US

Post Number: 84
for some reason, i never feel any product is worth its msrp, i got an ib-4700 and 4900 for about 80 bucks each, new models, just slighty used, i check the internal circuit boards, before i ever buy any amps. nothing burnt. solid a$$ amps

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
well i bought one for 250 shipped brand new by an authorized dealker with a 4 year warratny and a local shop is sellin same amp for 600 so i think i got a good deal now im just mad that i bought 2 audiobahn natural excursion 12s before i bought the amp oh well i guess we all learn sometime
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us