Amp for Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1???

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Post Number: 159
They are 100 watts rms, will a 50 watt Nakamichi amp be enough or should i just get the infinity 97 rms per channel amp???

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
bump.

Silver Member
Username: Shouder

Wisconsin

Post Number: 107
Between the two amps go with the infinity. I personally wouldn't go with an infinity amp, but i don't know what your budget is. Check out ebay, you can find some pretty good deals from online stores.

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
how about the 75 watt per channel memphis amp? It would then match the 500 watt amp for my two Adire Shivas. I personally have not heard very good things about infinity, but right now the 100 rms amp can be had for $99 at an online retailer. The memphis is $180. Cost aside which one do you think would be a better choice?

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 108
I've never heard or have had any experence with memphis, but i've heard they are at least durable and trustworthy. Cost aside the memphis is probally better, yet you are still under powering your 6.1's, and you might be happier if they were getting their necessary power, even from a lesser quality amp. Now, don't get me wrong I love infinity, but they are good at highend speakers and subs, not amps.
OR
I know you said a new memphis would match your other, but you could also look at cadence, jbl, kicker, or mtx. They are all in about the same price range.

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 111
I just realized i posted to your question about the infinity's and memphis speakers. Looks like you made your decision

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
Yep, i decided on the infinity's. As far as amps go, will there really be all that much difference between 75 watts and 100 watts on the perfects?

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
oh yeah, when i was talking about the subs and amp i was talking about them when i get them as i have not gotten them yet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us