DO NOT use profanity or demean your fellow users.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1739
I thought we had rules on this forum?!? The last post of this guy is totally out of line.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-theater/106292.html
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-theater/106292.html

Username: Admin

Post Number: 146
Did you mean to post the same link twice?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1746
Nope, sorry!

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtfarmer

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 91
hello berry this is dirtfarmer

as you know i have made creat a new forim site.well i trying to haelp perople but it seem ther are some here that like to insult people

here a example of some comment send to a guy i talk to from this forum

petty disgusting i think, and i thought to ther was to be some rule, i gluess not when 2 people can help, talk and have fun with out sone nut post rude comment

her the comment i recive via private post

^^^^^^^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted this on another forum here. Don't know if you read it or not! There were a couple of others but I received a nasty response from one individual and I am not here to get into personality clashes!

Hey arnie! this was the results of our conversations!

max poxer anti-poo pusher unlike robert
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 06:26 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey robert, enough with the poo pusher talk (super' what what f**k are you on. i dont drink wine only poofs jerks like you drink wine, how about you stop smoking so much pot then your tv wont be chasing you. super helpful my poo hole.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
************************disgusting******************** is it i think so

well her what the a repy was to him
Good morning Max!

You my friend have the personality of a toad and about as much class as one.
Sorry you do not have time for a little humor in your life. Maybe someday someone will thank you for doing something right.
You appear to be negative, foul, nasty and antisocial.You need to take a course on "How To Win Friends and Influence People"!
Takes a certain amount of class to post a message such as yours!

Your post says a lot about you.

Have a good day and perhaps after your juvenile outburst someone might help you with your problem. Your social one needs "Psychiatric Help"!
On a happier note!

Thanks again dirtfarmer for the sites and information.
I completed the circuits necessary and am now enjoying surround sound on tv,dvd,vhs, AM-FM!

Appreciate all the information folks have entered here as we learn from others

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 1308
Admin,

I'm getting sick of seeing the word Anonymous or anything that is not legitimate, on this forums site, and it's not amusing correct it please, NOW

Yours sincerely
Ashley

Silver Member

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 647
Berny

hi i see you back at
we sure has a nut case on for a while
i see you and a few other post about that person and i even send a e mail to the main site
i see there clear up the site

you are right this forum going to the dogs, there no control

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2832
Hmmm, I usually only post in car audio, but not everyones nice, and you just have to learn to ignore them.
When some people do go to far, they usually don't last long on this forum... take firefox for example. Just posting nonsense to get his post count up, and flooding the threads, but thankfully, he was kicked off.
Just my 2 cents.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3800
Hello Arnie,
Haven't heard from you in a while. How are things?
I won't be in the forums for a few days I'm being sent to Korea for a year. I'll be back to the old postings after I get internet service over there.

Silver Member
Username: Stars

Post Number: 193
hey u must b in the military?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3803
I must be:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
yeah, because a lot of military people get stationed or something there 4 like a year or so...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3806
yes, I'll be in and out of the country. Going to be a busy year.

Silver Member

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 649
Berny
i ran out of thing to say
and
people as still asking the same question, but not to me, which is good, im not up to the all the new way ther connect thing

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
well good luck!

Silver Member

Post Number: 204

firebird
Unregistered guest
your probably a dog anyway no more fun here im off to find some else to annoy this site sucks anyway and by the way ive heard from the members that bernies a little wimpy suckup circlejerk contestant

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
well, good leave then if it's boring and it sucks...u shouldn't have come here in the first place!

Silver Member
Username: Cheapskate

Post Number: 314
i'm having the same problem where about 4-5 members have attacked me for matter of factly saying that i don't ever want to get married, and one "unregistered" member even dragged it into another thread.

these people are REALLY bringing my hostilities out as my minset is "destroy all trash talkers on sight"

yes... don't let people post without registering anymore as suggested. anyone that can't be bothered to register is either too lazy (likely the same people that keep posting car questions in the home forums) or doesn't want to be held accountable for their comments.

everyone... please add your votes to me "censor button" thread in suggestions.

this forum should be a free exchange of information and opinions and not an outlet for insecure people to condescend to others.

this happens in virtually every forum. most forums have a censor button. i'd have quit visiting the IMDb a long time ago were it not for
"troll muzzles"

trash talkers that i can't shut up are intolerable for me. i just can't let them run their mouth unanswered. then they win. that aint' ever going to happen as long as i draw breath.

stuffing a sock in someone's proverbial mouth is just so much easier.

for what it's worth... an edit button would be nice too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3848
Well Jill Valentine I am now currently in Osan AB in Korea. Having alittle lay over before I go to Kunsan. I need the rest. The flight was terribly long. But I have wi-fi access here and thought I'd check things out:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
cool Berny, so whatcha think of Korea? It's nice over there...well good luck w/ your work and flight! :-)

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 433
Yes, good luck with your tour there! If you don't like hot 'n spicy food now, you will.

Thanks also for answering my question about infrared and camcorders.

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3866
well i just got here last night and so far everything seems find...lots of friendly folks. I still have 4 hours to get where i'm supposed to be
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us