For iPod use only

Username: Redwards

Post Number: 1
im not very educated when it comes to the breakdown of headphones. what i know is im looking for something that works well with an ipod, and is something i can find in stores (canada). im living on a student budget, so something less than or around $75 CDN would be nice. durability is a fairly high priority (ive gone through 3 pairs of in-ear headphones inthe past month) as is comfort.

Username: Redwards

Regina/Kelowna, Sask./B.C. Canada

Post Number: 6
sorry, i forgot the question..
what would you recommend?

Username: Your_mom890

Post Number: 6
well let's see that would be around $50 US money so you should see what deals you can get on the sennheiser px100 headphones (check amazon they go as low as $50 CDN). they are not earbuds but sound darn good. if you strictly want earbuds i've heard very strong remarks on the creative earbuds model EP630. they can also be found dirt cheap on amazon.

Silver Member
Username: Gavdawg

Post Number: 230
Ella,

If memory serves me correctly, the creative earbuds can be purchased from www.cambridgesoundworks.com

I am not sure if they ship to canada.

Username: Jaw891

Post Number: 2
my personal favorites are the Sony MDR-EX71. I've had them for about a year now and they are great. They are comfortable, durable, have great sound quality for the price, and are (in my opinion)well worth the money. On amazon, they go for about 35 US dollars, which I think is around 65-70 Canadian dollars. I am actually repairing (well, trying to) my friends set because he was swinging them around and the wire broke (that was his fault, not the quality of the headphone). So if you aren't going to be doing stupid stuff to them, I recommend them for your situation and will be glad to answer any more questions about them.

Josh

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4843
Grado SR 60's should be in your range....possibly not.

The Sony MDR-EX71's mentioned above are indeed fairly nice, but the cord IS made extremely poorly (at least the black colored one) and the treble is tinny.

Silver Member
Username: Tunasalad

California US

Post Number: 117
After using them for four hours a day for three years, I would also recommend the PX100s from Sennheiser. They are great. I have beaten the crap out of them and the still sound better than any sub $100 headphones that I have ever heard. They were well worth the US $50.

Stefan
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us