In-ear Headphones

Username: Tomada

Post Number: 1
I have a Mini iPod, but the included headphones suck. I purchased the "in-ear" headphones, but they only stay in my ears if I pretend I'm a mannequin. Does anyone know of headphones which can be used with an iPod, which don't fall out of your ears with the slightest movements? I heard the Etymotic line is good for this, but before shelling out [at least] $100, I thought I'd ask.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2189
You could try the popular Sony Fontopia earphones. Specifically the MDR-EX71SLWK.

Sometimes, you can actually aim the earphone up and slide it in sideways with the speaker pointing ahead of you to keep it in your ear.

Username: Tomada

Post Number: 2
Thanks, Jexx!

Username: Troostj

Post Number: 2
I have a pair of Etys ER4p and let me tell you, they are worth every single cent. Got them for 199, they are really incredible. Everything sound so clear, the bass is nice and tight, not boomy. I havent tried the ER6i which you can get for about 100USD, but I am sure they will make you happy.

Later,

JT

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2683
I would rather have a pair of headphones rather than earphones if I'm paying more than 200USD. Etytomic, Shure etc. just don't impress me-especially for their outrageous price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us