Sony MDR-XD200 headphones

red.rocket
Unregistered guest
I've been wanting to buy these for a long time, but I just wanna know; am I getting my money's worth and can the jack fit into small outlets? I wanna connect this to my CD Walkman. Please send feedaback. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1386
Yes they can. It has a twist on adaptor for bigger outlets of which you just screw off so it may be powered by your Walkman.

They're cheap, probably have a decent sound however. It's up to you. Have you looked at Sennheiser?

red.rocket
Unregistered guest
I've looked at Sennheiser. I just don't have enough money for them. I live in Canada, the cheapest set of Sennheisers were $69.99. But since I've heard such good reviews about these Sony ones and I have enough moeny for them, I'm gonna make a purchase on them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1414
Okay, tell us your thoughts once you receive them, I would be curious to know how they work out.

Anonymous

I just bought them, they are pretty good and have awesome treble quality. But the bass is not as powerful.

VP
Unregistered guest
What Sony headphones would have powerful bass that would not exceed $50 and is also built with great quality?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1614
Why Sony?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1615
If you can find the MDRV700, those are pretty nice...

red.rocket
Unregistered guest
MDRV250V. Are these headphones any good? I'm also considering buying these because they are the same price and have a few more features than the XD200. Please reply. Thanks.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2180
How much are you getting them for?

red.rocket
Unregistered guest
they both cost $39.99 here in Canada.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2240
The MDRV250V's are actually really good headphones. I had the nicer silver version and they had a good sound. I would take the MDRV250V's over the XD200's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us