Looking for jvc grdv500 drivers

Unregistered guest
Lost the software cd ...
can anyone help?

Scaleyback
Unregistered guest
Have you tried looking on the JVC website for your region? There are downloads of the instruction manuals, so you may get the software you require there too.

spanman909
Unregistered guest
Jvc sucks, they don't have the driver I need,which is for the grd93us. I called them up and they wanted to charge me $30 for the cd.

Unregistered guest
I bought a JVC-DVL310 camera a few years back and I have had my worst experiences with an electronic item to date, thanks to JVC. The camera totally packed up and the tape got stuck even before I could complete recording my 2nd tape! A few months after a costly repair, the same problem again!! This time round, the playback position doesn't work.

I was first dissapointed thinking it was just my luck to get the one unit which was faulty, but I was really angry when I saw that so many people have problems.... yet JVC does nothing about it!!! Some responsible comapanies have the decency to admit if there is something wrong with their product and recall these items. However, JVC does not seem to care! I wish the person who filed action against JVC good luck. I have NEVER considered purchasing a JVC product thereafter and I advice anyone thinking about JVC to forget it.

The irony is that they have won an Emmy Award for outstanding achievement in technological advancement for "Pioneering Development of Consumer Camcorders." !!!

Unregistered guest
I search the driver too, I have find the usb one :
http://www.jvc.ca/en/consumer/service/s_downloads/default.asp

but I search the firewire one.
So if someone can say me where I could find it, please mail me at :
kim_aswan@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us