JVC gr-dvf21u digital cybercam camcorder

Anonymous

I have a JVC gr-dvf21u digital cybercam camcorder. I have been trying for 2 months to find a way to get my camera to play on my computer. I have tried everything I even put in a new firewire card. I have also wrote JVC asking them if there is a program or drivers out there that I can get to make this camera run on my computer. "Nothing and No answer from JVC" I have also downloaded 6 different programs thinking one of them would pick up the camera. "Nothing"!... I run windows xp and have a top of the line computer. Anyway if anyone out there knows what I should try next PLEASE HELP! Thanks

anon
Unregistered guest
try this page anonymous, here explain you everything
http://www.jvc.ca/en/consumer/service/faq.asp#CAM2

Unregistered guest
I have just picked up a package made by an American company called "Orangelink" and have video capture running on my computer in a very short time.
Look for their website or ask at you local camera dealer for info.
The package was cheap as well... Will probably be under $100 in the U.S. as I only paid $129. here in Canada. Check it out. It may get you rolling.

Unregistered guest
MY SCREEN SHOWS A MESSAGE SAYING, "DIFFERENT FORMATTED TAPE" AND NOTHING WILL OPERATE ANYMORE .

HELP!!!

Unregistered guest
MY SCREEN SHOWS A MESSAGE SAYING, "DIFFERENT FORMATTED TAPE" AND NOTHING WILL OPERATE ANYMORE .

HELP!!!

RickR
Unregistered guest
Leonard, I have the same problem. Did you find out anyting?

Unregistered guest
I have exactly the same camera, and have had no problems transferring the tape to the hard drive.
First off, running XP with Service Pack 2. The software I'm using to capture is the built in movie maker, I save at BEST resolution, turns the 60 min tape into a 14 gig file. I am using the fireware cable that came with the unit *NOT THE JLIP* hookup. I then use movie maker to make a pretty nice home film, and use another program to turn that into a dvd.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us