Pink camera ...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16925
dont want any - lol

so tomorrow in my country its this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinidad_and_Tobago_Carnival

i dont give a damn about it & i gotta find something to do to pass these 2days ...

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24461
You guys sure stop the train a lot to celebrate all your holidays. In America the kids in school get the time off more than anyone. Week for Xmas, week for Easter, all other religious holidays, president's day, in service days, teacher conferences, ect. That's why being a teacher is such a sought after job. Think about it. A salaried position with all weekends off guaranteed, the entire summer as well, all the other days off the kids get, 8am-3pm hours and job security after tenure is made. Plus some only have 2-3 classes a day in high school.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16926
iirc its 13 public holidays for the yr here ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24464
Wow. I get like 4 days off work for the year lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16702
looks like ill be picking up a crescendo amp when they get released this month....im thinking about running the mag 15 on the amp at 1 ohm when i get the 2k and set it for 950 watts that the sub is rated for and make the box 3 cubic feet tuned to 30 hz

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16927
for daily use ?

r u not competing in anything else again ? ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16717
daily i wouldnt use that sub for competing....as of now im not going to compete but you never no

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16785
heres my new spl sub

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/674896.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16938
cool

looking to soon move on from this

to this ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16875
sweet rovin

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16940
have my Y11 for 7yrs 3mths so its time to upgrade - did a fresh new makeover for it 6mths ago so its in the best looking condition ever so this wud be the logical time to get the best price off it

tough part is that toyota is gonna me more than double the value of my Y11 ....

time to move on though ........

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24533
Nice sharp design. The white is very bold too. Plus the wagon has the boom room.

Accountant just left. Didn't do as well as last year but will still see $1700+ back from both Federal and State. Years ago it would be PARTY time lol. Now it goes to baseball gear and bills, new summer clothes for the kids, ect.

***Sigh***

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16881
at least its money you didnt have paul

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16886
happy birthday to me!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24538
Well I get some good advice from my accountant which I almost never take lol. He recommends setting up your claimants on your W2 so you balance out at zero every tax season. Personally I treat it like a little savings account. I like getting some back every year. But he makes a good point in that by doing so you're giving uncle Sam an interest free loan on your money. Money that could be earning yourself interest in the bank. I'm just like most Americans though and if I see it I'll want to spend it.

He also gave me a great tip on my mortgage. Say you want to pay your mortgage off sooner than expected. Well in the beginning of your loan most of your payment is towards interest. After 10+ years you will see more of your payment being applied to principle. In order to wipe payments off early all you need to do is apply more "principle" payments thus eliminating them in the back end.

Example:

My mortgage payment including property tax and home owner's insurance is about $1220. About half of that is for taxes and ins.

The other $600 or so is mostly mortgage interest with maybe $75-$100 being applied to the principle. If you have an amortization schedule that breaks down all your payments you know exactly how much of each payment is what. In order to skip a payment all I need to to is pay the additional "principle" amount for that month.

So bottom line is if only $100 of my payment is towards principle then by paying an additional $100 each month over my normal payment I would be reducing my total number of payments by one. So by paying an extra $1200/year I am reducing 12 payments off my mortgage. If you extrapolate that out you would be knocking YEARS off your mortgage and tens of $1000's off interest payments. You just have to be disciplined enough to pay it consistently for it to have a huge effect.

I'm just fantasizing about a mortgage free lifestyle in 10 years lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16944
oh crap i logged in late to see its ur b\day so happy belated ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16887
thaanks rovin guess what im getting an awesome a m p im going to type it this way so no one sees it when they do a search....its like how you wanted your spl sub to be a secret ....anyway its a j b l ...... b p x 2 2 0 0.....i realized theres real benifits to getting this amp i t s r e g u l a t e d

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16888
i decided to go a different route disregard that post

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16946
3hrs u changed ur mind ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16889
yeah im having a hard time deciding what to do this time.....that bpx is used and i saw the bpx amps are refurbished sometimes.....not a good sign

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16891
i got back to the guy with the b p x 2 2 0 0 . 1 and as long as the photos look good on the amp ill be buying it now

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16892
Im happy....I just got a new digital camera....canon powershot a3100 is 12 megapixel for 95 bucks and change new at radio shack .....the camera got pretty good reviews so i figured for under 100 bucks the price was right

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16896
Im looking to buy a new printer now

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4378
What's up everyone? Haven't viewed the secret section in a while. You guys upgrade to Firefox 4 yet? It's freakin amazing!

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4379
It sucks when you first download it, but you can make it look amazing like this:

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p173/stavenmist/browser.jpg

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24556
How's the stability? I have problems with FF because of the resources it takes to run. I keep getting low memory errors when I use it. After checking my processes sometimes I'll see the browser using 750mb of ram! If I have Chrome up at the same time they both fight over my pc's ram like it was the last piece of candy.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4380
Somethings wrong then, Paul... shouldn't be using more than 100-200mb tops, depending on what kind of plug-ins and add-ons you have. What OS are you running and how much ram? Is the error coming from Windows or FF?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16909
Im about to update to it.....I only have 2 gigs of ram with windows vista and i have no memory problems

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4381
^ me too. I'm in the process of building a new computer so I'm debating on upgrading the ram in my laptop or saving the money and using it for my new computer...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24558
I'm running Vista with 2 gigs. I'm telling ya anymore than 20 minutes surfing and my ram is gone! I always thought it was the browser because I never had a problem with Chrome, Opera or IE. Just Firefox.

Then again I do play a bit of Facebook games which are notorious ram hogs. I'm about due for another pc anyway. 2 gigs of ram has outlasted its' stay already. 4 is more the norm today. Plus my folks depend on my pc recycling to get their latest pc. I give them mine when I move on. They currently use my 7 year old HP with only 1 gig of ram. You can't even navigate FB with it.

Wish I could afford a MAC.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4382
It's all about proper maintenance, just like a car. I've had my laptop for 3 years now, still runs like new. What version of FF were you using when you had that problem? You should just try out FF4, and see what happens.

You could always upgrade your ram, it'll cost you under 100 to upgrade to 4gigs. Or think about upgrading to Windows 7.

Also, If you want some good maintenance programs, download JV16 Powertools. It's good for cleaning out the registry, and has tons of different handy tools included in it. TuneUp Utilities is also a nice program which will speed up your PC a bit and has lots of other stuff in it, makes customizing things very easy too. I have working keys for both if you're interested.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16917
id wait and buy a new pc stavenmist....i hear a new operating system is coming out but i dont know when

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4383
Not gonna buy one, I'm building one ... and what new operating system? lol Windows 7 has been out since mid '09...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16919
I just looked it up it looks like whoever posted that info i saw was wrong......what kind of pc you building? A gamer pc?

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4384
Not really a gaming PC since I'll probably just end up using the integrated graphics on the mobo. I'm building one just to get more experience with the whole process. I'm going to school for IT Computer Support, so it's a good learning experience.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16921
sounds good ive been thinking about looking into that field myself

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16948
been using FF4 about a wk now - its nice

never had any problems with FF so im a fan

still havent even upgraded to W7 - still using XP ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16926
I have no problems with vista so i see no need to move up to windows 7........Rovin im looking for a nice set of components able to drop below 80 hz and sound good. My price limit is 300 any recommendations

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16950
80 u say - who crosses that high lol , im a 50 kinda kinda listener

my usual answer for good comps is DLS & Morel on ebay ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16968
Im not liking the sound of morels

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16953
what ! they sound pretty nice\smooth to me

i been busy plaing SF4 online the past couple wks - good fun & very addictive ......

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16970
the dls and rainbow stuff sounds better to me this is listening on youtube....oh yeah you broke down and bought sf 4 after all

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16954
naw man u gotta go listen to da stuff in rel life ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16972
there isnt any shops left around here to do that sadly

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16960

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17017
i love journey

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4387
i love cake

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16961
& ice cream ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24597
and turtles....................

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17030
i was gonna say ice cream

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16962

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17042
haha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16963
remember a few wks ago i was talking about this :

well yesterday i finally got 1 just like it ! ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17049
sweet bro! Do you like it as much as you thought you would?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24606
I like it! Looks like a wagon from heaven lol.

Yo guys, looks like our boy Chad is engaged!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17050
really how do you know this?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16964
it aint a benz \ bmx \ lexus but drove it yesterday & it was sweet as i expected

got a little by american standards engine - 1500cc but it moves the car with ease , ride is smooth\comfortable & interior is clean & simple like i wanted , its sort of a "dad's" type ride but i think its suits me well

chad - really ? ...goes to look for a fb page of him ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17051
sweet glad you like it

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16966

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16967
bump...........

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17060
hey bro im here

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16968
y r u up at 4.47am

posted 2 times last night & it was still showing u as its last poster so i was wondering whats happening with E ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17070
yeah i didnt take my meds and i usually sleep in random intervals when that happens

I just got a brand new phoenix gold xenon 200.2 which puts out the same power 1-4 ohms for a steal to resell....i should make 70 to 100 dollars profit on it

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16971
sweet

how is easter going for u all ? ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17071
I ended up going to roburritos for a destroyer haha

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24647
Easter was quiet for me. Kids with their Mother. I spent it with my folks and sis. It was nice. Expensive but nice lol. Owning a bar gets pricey when company arrives.

Rovin, I have a question for you, or two. Since you are in Trinidad I thought it would be interesting to see what you pay for local items like milk, bread, gas, bottled water, ect. In the states we are experiencing a hike in gas (looking at $4/gal soon in Jersey) and other items. If ya don't mind me asking what have costs done to you and your area? Have you seen a spike? We have and will continue to do so.

I recently have been purchasing bottled water from Walmart in bulk because they are running a sale on a case of 24-20 oz bottles for $3.99. To me that is a GREAT deal seeing as the marts and venders sell 16 oz bottles for $1 or more a pop at ball fields and such. When I can get them at $.16/bottle I jump.

Just curious.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17080
i use a water purifier its like 5 stage and filters 2000 gallons of water per filter and it only cost me 24.99 for the device.....the filters are cheap too

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 2017
Yea i'm curious to see what prices are like in Trinidad as well.

In New York:
Gas: Regular is $4.13 (average price). Premium goes up to 4.50
Milk: $3.50 average price
Bottled Water: $1.50 per bottle
Bread: Depending on brand, can easily go over $3. Average around $2.75 or so I guess.
Soda: $2.00 - $2.25
Eggs: Average $2.00

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24650
Yeah our gas is going up too. Like $3.79 right now but that's up $.50 in only 2-3 months. With the other items outside of milk they vary greatly by store. I almost NEVER do the bulk of my food shopping at the supermarket. Avoid convenience stores like the plague. I hit BJ's or Sam's and outlet stores like Savalot or Aldi. The difference is huge. It means paying $.79 for a loaf of bread compared to $2.50 at Shoprite. I can fill my cart for $60 when I would be spending $100+ easy at the supermarkets. $60 feeds myself and my son for about 2 weeks.

The worst case scenario are amusement parks. Bottled water/sodas go for $4 each! I took my two kids to Clementon park and we sat down for a "quick lunch". $35 later...............................

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16975
i do buy stuff often but i will have to look exact figures of those items since i cant remember too good , yea i know but alot of daily life stuff in my head so thats like lower down the list of things to remember ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24674
Almost a weeklong bump?

Hey have any of you guys seen Chad's new look? I'm a Facebook friend. He dropped tons of weight and looks damn good. More power to him!!!

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4393
Paid 4.19 for gas the other day

I have him on facebook too lol

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24676
We are like at $3.80/gal. Sure to rise.

Chad looks awesome!!!

I almost tagged him as a different guy!!

I want his secrets lol!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17090
any way you can post chads pic.....I just started dieting again but its going to take me a year to reach my goal

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24682
Sorry Sean. Not gonna do it without his permission.

Busy weekend coming up. Got the boy's baseball game tomorrow at 9 am, daughter's soccer game at noon, picking up a new gas stove at Sears afterward, Sunday is cut the grass/laundry/food shopping/day......all while trying to spend some time with the kids in between.

Round and round the chaos life goes.

Was ready to head out to the chiminea and start a fire but it looks like rain in a few. Shame. I was hoping to catch a few shooting stars from tonight's meteor shower from Halley's comet's tail debris. Depending on location you can see up to 40-60 per hour.

Rain sucks during times like these.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17092
can you ask him if its ok then

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16982
hey can u post chads fb page here so i can request a friend - about 100 chad lees on fb so im lost ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24702
Sorry guys I dropped the ball lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24703
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000218209703

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24704
I think it works now lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17097
It does. Thanks Paul.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16983
oh thats him with a beard - ? ...wow

just sent him a request

btw this is me in case any of u wants to add me in ...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002154110611
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us