Archive through October 08, 2006

Username: Stephiecom

Baton Rouge, Lousiana

Post Number: 2
I just bought a new Nikon D70s from Best Buy. I had to buy it online as they don't carry it in their stores. Have not even had it one week and
it has gone nuts. I have a 512 Ultra II Sandisk Compact Flash. Wed. night I went to use it in low light I change the image settings to better quality and that is when everything went wrong. After taking one picture I can't get it to take anymore pictures. Where it shows the number of pictures will show a [r19]. Then after trying to press the shutter button a few times trying to get it to take a picture it will just go blank [ ]. I Then can't get it to do anything. When I
turn it off it will then show me the number [556]. When I turn it back on it and press the shutter button it will say [r19] again. I turn it
off and the [ ] is blank again. Then back on again and there is nothing in the [ ] and there is no numbers on the top row. HELP did I just get a defective camera? or did I do some thing wrong?
I took the memory card out and took off all the pic's I had on it and deleted them from the card. I then put the card back in the camera and
formated it. Took one pic and it started all over again.
I Took it back to the store and the guy reset the menu and I worked fine for about 30 pics and started all over again. I would play around with it and get some more pic's out of it.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4290
Sounds like you have defective camera or a return. Was the menu/time/date already set when you received it? Check the number assigned by the camera to your pictures. If you have high numbers, you probably have a returned product. Check the firmware (firmware A and B)and make sure that it is updated to at least 2.0. If it is anything lower than that, you have yourself an old stock camera and you should return it and get new one.

If it is brand new, please return it to Best Buy and demand a new one. You have yourself a lemon.

Good luck and let us know of any updates. I like to keep track of common problems:-) and resolutions.

Username: Cdmueller

Post Number: 1
Hello - found this forum when searching for a solution for my D70 problem:

Last night (naturally, 2 days before a paid photoshoot I have this Friday, but that's beside the point), after about my 30th pic for the evening, the camera froze up. Upon more investigation, and after seeing the Error (Err) message blink on my LCD, I took of my lens for a peek inside and found the lens had frozen / got stuck in an up position. I made a few attempts at troubleshooting in vain (battery and CF in and out got a few more shots in but the mirror would get stuck again).

Turns out there is a service advisory for this. Since I found the problem first on this forum (actually it was in the thread 'D70 - Help!' I thought I'd post the solution, since some have paid for this to get fixed. Go to nikonusa.com and click on Photography. Look for the service advisory button on the right. They'll repair it for free.

Hope this helps some people. Cheers,

Topher

Unregistered guest
Greetings D70S Nikon Users:

I bought a D70S at "Best Buy" as a "kit" on September 19, 2005. After about 300 pix, the controls wouldn't work. No readout on CF card as to images remaing on card (San Disk Extreme 1.0 gig). Sent back to Nikon (NY) on December 27, 2005. Anybody else out there?

Albert Shank

Unregistered guest
Hi,
I have had my D70 for almost two years, and shot more than 25000 pics with it - almost all with the standard zoom provided.
In recent months it occasionally could not be fired even though the autofocus spot was "on". If I shifted to manual focus it was OK and then when returning to autofocus the problem had disappeared.
This week I was out cycling and shooting some nice "bovine" landscapes along the way.
Then it started with the same locking up problem. Switching to manual focus and back did not help. The LCD panel on top went blank intermittently and the finder became very dark as the lens somehow stopped itself down. The view finder was now impossible to focus even manually.
I changed to my spare, fully charged battery but the problems remained.
The CF card had retained all the pics up to that point, but the camera is now dead.
The manual mentioned resetting with the button on the base, but this did not help. It also talked about how a strong external static charge can stop it from functioning. Indeed, during my cycling trip I had passed under the main high tension power lines feeding Melbourne.
However, I believe the camera problem had probably started earlier.
I am now waiting for the camera repair shop to re-open after Xmas. Does anybody out there know something about this D70 weirdness?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4615
Check Nikon's website for a service advisory. You can get your camera repaired for free if you experience this problem even if the camera is out of warranty.

Have you updated your firmware?

photobug
Unregistered guest
Dear all, this really iratates me. My camera creates a wierd grey cast over the image sometimes I use auto color on photoshop but sometimes it makes it so grainy. What can I do is it set wrong.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5698
Show us a sample and all the EXIF data and we'll see why it does what it does.

What is your photographic experience?

Unregistered guest
My D70 has a flashing memory card access light, control panel dark and playback button will not function properly. What should I doabout this problem?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6349
Try to do a factory reset first. If that does not work go here for free repair.

http://www.nikonusa.com/template.php?cat=1

click on service advisory.

Username: Cmsmiami

Post Number: 5
I have a new d70s (since december)It has performed well and
all of a sudden the mode dial is impossible to turn and the flash will not pop up.

I spoke w Nikon and they said to send it in which I will do as soon as I return home to get the receipt.
Any experience in this???I hate it when a repair has to be made on a new item!thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 6449
You're the first I've heard.

The repairs usually don't take too long and it is very thorough.

Bronze Member
Username: Crit

Holland, OH USA

Post Number: 64
any chance that something got spilled on your camera??? (soda, or anything that would make things stick when it dries)

----i actually had the problem of my flash not popping up cause i accidentally got a drop of soda in that crack and it caused the flash not to pop...so i had to push the button and manually pull the flash up....the i just simply cleaned off the stickiness and it works great.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6455
spilling anything on any electronic equipment is never good. How could you, Christian???:-)

Bronze Member

Holland, OH USA

Post Number: 66
haha i didnt mean to, i cant remember how it happened, i think i was driving...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6471
Whoah...back it up there, Christian!

You were taking pictures, drinking soda AND driving? Yikes! LOL

Username: Cmsmiami

Post Number: 6
No, Christian, I did not spill anything that I know about
but with the push up and manually opening the flash, it seems to slowly open but I will still send it in because of the mode dial stick will let you know the results if they tell me.thanks for answering.

Bronze Member

Holland, OH USA

Post Number: 68
hahaha, thats how i do it berny!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6846
Remind me not be on the same road when you are taking pictures:-)

Username: Cleveland

San francisco, California USA

Uh...my D70 just sorta died yesterday. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get it restarted?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7158
Read the Manual under "Troubleshooitng"

Then read about "resetting to factory settings"

Maybe a new battery.

Maybe an approved memory card.

Could be anything.

Let me guess...you just picked up photography as a hobby?

Go to the Nikon website and look at the service advisory. You can send in your camera and Nikon will fix it for free even if it is out of warranty, provided you did not drop it or do anything abusive to your camera.

Username: Robertpeters

I have a D-70S. Lately, and on an intermittent basis, when I press the shutter button, there's no image that's captured despite the click of the shutter. The monitor just goes black as if nothing has been captured on the chip. Sometimes it happens 2-3 times consecutively. Usually, I have to turn the camera off and back on again to get it to work properly again. Can anyone offer a reasonable explanation for this? The camera is not even a year old. Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7194
What brand memory card are you using?

I use Lexar Professional CompactFlash cards - 1GB and 2GB

Gold Member

Post Number: 7202
That is an interesting dilemma. Try doing a factory re-set.

Post Number: 3
Just for clarification purposes, is a "factory re-set" identical to restoring the custom settings to default values as p. 136 of the D70S manual indicates? Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7208
Yes

Post Number: 4
Ok, thanks. I'll give it a try and see if that corrects the problem.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7229
Keep us posted.

Username: Bonnie

i was out on assignment shooting with my Nikon D70s when the control panel screen starting blinking [OFF] and it would not allow me to take a picture. If i play around with it for a while, it will allow me to take a few more, but then it goes back to blinking [OFF]. Does anyone have any advice to give??

Gold Member

Post Number: 7258
More details please.
Memory card?
Lens?

Username: Canis

I have exacly Bonnie's Problem with my D70. An intermittent fault causes an "off" message to flash in the viewfinder and the LCD panel just where the shutter speed should be.

The camera won't to anything. Switching off and on again sems to make no real difference since it usually comes back with the same "off" message.

I mainly use raw files in aperture priority mode and sometimes shutter prioiry or manual. It seems to make no difference which mode I'm in.

My D70 has an 18-70 lens, firmware a: 1.01 b: 1.02. It has a Lexar 1GB card

I called Nikon and they seemed very uninterested. Bonnie's posting is the only mention of a similar thing that I can find, so of course, I'd really appreciate any help on this

Gold Member

Post Number: 7510
You really need to update your firmware before you do anything else. There is a reason why these firmwares get updated.

Username: Greensparkles

I wonder if the folks with the "OFF" problem were able to get it solved? My D70s is doing the same thing. It's four months old. So frustrating, and nothing seems to help.

I hadn't done the firmware upgrade 'cos the fixes mentioned in the upgrade documents didn't really seem to relate to the 'off problem'. Anyway I've upgraded now so hopefully it might make a difference.

Howabout you Elsie. Which firmware version is yours using?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7517
Elsie,
Your firmware should be up to date if it is only 4 months old.
The "Off" problem could be a number of things, but the most common that I know of would be the wrong type of memory cards, such as those not listed in the Nikon manual, dirty contacts on the lenses and the wrong firmware.

Hey there Berny,

I've checked my card and it's authorised. My contacts are clean and my firmware is now up to date and (wouldn't you know it) the 'off' message hasn't shown since then. So, it is a permanent fix, or is it just an intermission in the fault? I guess that I won't know unless the fault shows up again. I'll post again if it does.

The thing that puzzles me is that it not the 'Err' message that so many people get when the self-diagnostic sytem picks up a problem. It feels like something more specific than that.

Someone, somewhere in the design process must definitely have programmed the camera to flash 'off' when particular set of conditions applied but so far the trigger event is just a mystery.

I've made another attemtp to interest Nikon in helping me solve this so If they reply with anything useful I'll post again.

Thanks - Mike

Username: Upanshu

Hi,

For last few months I am experiencing problem in my D70, it's shooting mode dial is so stiff that I can not rotate it easily, last week I took some 100 pictures, and now I am not even able to move the dial.

Does anybody sees this problem, if so, what was the solution? Do I need to send it to Nikon for repair?

Thanks,
-Upanshu

Gold Member

Post Number: 7847
Yes. I have never heard of that problem before. Seems like a mechanical problem.

Post Number: 8
Re the 'off' problem.

Here's Nikon's response

Dear Mike,

Depending on data the camera acquires from the lens attached, OFF may be displayed on the control panel and shutter release is not possible. When the lens is removed, this does not occur.
To solve the problem, turn the camera off, remove the lens and attach it again.
If this phenomenon occurs again, the camera and the lens may not be connected correctly.
Please contact your local authorized Nikon representative to have the camera and lens checked.
Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Vladimir Mikulas
Nikon Europe Support
www.europe-nikon.com/support

Username: Gungho

Anyone knows what happens if you use wrong batteries in the d70? I mean not the CR2 but the thinner version in the battery beholder? Well I did, and now I can't get it to start with a original lion battery, and when I see through the viewfinder there looks like dust or black grime in the lens. Is it destroyed forever or is there a chance to heal it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7986
First try a factory re-set. If that does not work, send it in.

I don't even want to know what you were trying to do...oy!

Username: Gungho

Bought the wrong batteries from a store. There are two types that fits in the battery beholder. CR2 and the thinner more common type (can't remember the name).

Gold Member

Post Number: 7989
Just do a re-set and see if you can get it back to factory specs. Good luck,

Username: Noam

hi
Is the firmware of d70 and d70s is the same file?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8033
Yes

hi and sorry for resaking the same q again.
can i update the firmware of d70s with this file D70v200 from nikon sith?
i just want to be sure that im not killing my kamera.
thanks again
noam

Gold Member

Post Number: 8043
check your camera first to determine your firmware version. If you have the D70S, your firmware should still be current and no need for an update.

my v is a 1.00 b 1.00 is it the latest?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8083
If you have the D70S...you don't need to update.

Username: Craigp

I have owned my D70 for over a year and have experienced the"off" problem. It was driving me crazy for a while, then it seemed to have stopped.
I use SanDisk UltraII 512 and 1gb cf cards, and was an early adopter of the firmware update. Now, the problem has re-surfaced. It's hard to know when the camera will work. I read the Nikon response, but it is intriguing, in that I never remove the lens.
I have a D200 that is completely faithful. Hmmm..

Username: 81aoldoak

I have been using a D70 without trouble since I purchased it in April 2004. Today it will not switch on and the Memory card access lamp flashes. This problem is not addressed in the handbook.

Post Number: 9
You could try a reset Christopher but you've probably got Green Blinking Light of Death a fairly common but not home-fixable problem (google GBLOD for details) - Nikon will fix it for you, even if you are out of warranty.

Post Number: 10
The 'Off' Problem.

Yes it is intriguing Craig,

Since I posted Nikon's advice about the 'Off' Problem on 4th May, I've come to think that it's not lens related as well.

I almost never take my lens off - it's the only one I have - and the problem can occur when my camera is sitting on a tripod, so it's not a movement related problem with the contacts.

Mine seems to have gone into remission for a while though - only one or two occurrences in the last couple of months. I guess that if it crops up again regularly I'll send it back to Nikon

Username: Craigp

Hi Mike,
The last time the camera failed for no apparent reason, I followed the response from Nikon. With a simple twist of the lens and snapping it back in place, the problem was solved immediately - for now.

I have likewise experienced remission. There was a time that I thought the camera would have to go back to Nikon, then it began working faithfully.

Now, some months later, it misbehaves again. When there is something important to shoot, I'll be sweating bullets.

I have to wonder if the connection problem is due to the way we handle our cameras. So, I'm attempting (hard to change old habits) to be VERY carefully about the way I support the camera, to not put any strain on the lens.

If this is the source of a problem with the connection, it doesn't live up to the Nikon reputation for ruggedness. Time will tell. I hear the UPS truck looming on the horizon....
Thanks for the reply.

Username: Syvalley

Upanshu Singhal,

My D70 has the exact same sticky mode dial problem you do. Have you found a solution by any chance?

Thx

Username: Becauseyoulove

Bucks county, Pennsylvania Usa

My D70s locked up a few days ago. Tried many things. Then noticed a blinking flash icon. Turned flash on/off and wiggled it in the shoe to make sure it had a good connection. Kept trying different things for 15 minutes feeling sick cause I use this thing for events - I can't live with this stuff. Then I took the flash off and put it back on. Amazingly, the camera worked again. Amazing cause everything was turned off when I took the flash off and put it back on! Since I already had checked the connection how should that make a difference?

Good to learn about the lens post, above too.

Guess in crisis I'll take everything off, put it back on, hit the reset button?

Username: Lindapotter

The built in speed light on my D70S is not flashing. the assist light works. I did a reset of the camera. Am I doing something wrong? It did work before.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8301
Lindapotter,
Send in your D70 for service. A reset will not help in this matter, sorry. :-(

Username: Pkn

Palo Alto, California USA

I've got the "OFF" problem is well on my D70s.

It's the most frustrating camera issue I've ever had. I'll be somewhere with perfect lighting on the subject and NOTHING I do will convince the camera to fire the shutter. Even going to manual mode doesn't work.

I've had the D70s for 9 months and the "Off" issue made it's appearance about 3 months ago. I finally got around to calling Nikon and they had me do the "reset" which we all know doesn't solve the problem. I haven't taken the lens off since I purchased it so I doubt that's an issue.

If it is some kind of lens contact issue then I wonder what the value of sending it back to Nikon is. I CAN NOT have a camera that is unreliable.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8375
If you don't like it, send it back and get something else. No sense in worrying about reliability.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Hiya Peter

You can see Nikon's advice for dealing with the Off problem above - switch it off and re-mount the lens.

I've not (touch wood) experienced this problem for a while now - since I gave the lens contacts a thorough rub down and installed the new firmware. Maybe these are worth a try.

Also, I've found that Nikon's help and support through their web page is much more efficient than their helpline. Essentialy 'cos you can follow the problem through with the same person.

Hope you find a solution

Mike

Username: Akwolfsean

Homer, AK USA

I've had my D70 for about 9 months now and have loved it. Just yesterday, every time I try to turn it off, it stays on. The only way to get it to turn off is remove the battery. Has anyone else had this problem?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8396
Try a reset, if that doesn't work, send it in for service.

Username: Varosyps

I am unable to use the NIKON D70 monitor as a viewfinder. I find nothing about it in the manual. Can you help me? Paul

Gold Member

Post Number: 9063
A new Digital SLR user huh? :-)

You cannot do that on a D-SLR. What you have there is not one of those disposable digital point and shoot models. You actually have to use the eyepiece to compose and take pictures.

Silver Member
Username: Claudermilk

Post Number: 362
Nah, I'd say a new SLR user. Here's an explanation of why you cannot do this: http://science.howstuffworks.com/camera1.htm --look about halfway down for the diagram.

You lose the hold-it-at-arm's-length shooting style and gain much more capability in exchange.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9102
Agreed...

Welcome to the wonderful world of photography, Paul!

Username: Andry1

hello, i have recently acquired my nikon D70s, and since i have it, i'm having problems in turning my LCD screen on. the first time i've turned it on, it was supposed to appear a menu to choose the language and set the time, but that only appeared after many trys switching between on and off. after that, i still can't see anything on my LCD, and worse, my guide is in french and i can't understand anything :-( can you please help me? best regards
Andrey Santa Ana

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10578
Have you tried pressing the menu button?

The LCD is not supposed to be on constantly.

Username: Andry1

yes berny, i did. matter of fact, after seeing that the LCD wasn't switching on, i tried the menu button , and after that i think i tried every button in the camera.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10596
Seems like a bum D70. Return and get a different unit. You shouldn't have problems of that nature at all.

Username: Khandan

San Diego, CA USA

Hello,
My D70 is just over a year old & has worked fine so far. Lately I am seeing a small circular black dot near the top right corner on all the pictures when viewed on the computer. I cleaned the lens & the viewfinder. Has any body had this problem?. Thanks in advance.
Khandan

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10708
Have you cleaned the sensor?

San Diego, CA USA

Sorry for being an ignorant. Where is the sensor? Is it accessible the user? Does the user manual show this?
Thanks again.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10709
Yes, check your manual.

You can also put "D70 sensor cleaning" on a search engine and you will get plenty of results.

Also try "copperhill method sensor cleaning"

San Diego, CA USA

Thanks for all the information Berny.

Username: Nikonjan

WA

I just did a search for Nikon D70 problems and here I am. I just sent my camera in to Nikon, my year is almost up. I haven't seen the problem here that I was having. The exposure meter is showing up in all modes, P, A, S and should only be on in manual unless you are trying to adjust the exposure. I would turn both dials trying to get it to zero, sometimes it would go back to normal and then come back. Anyone see this? Thanks!

Username: Hansutz

I've had the D70 almost since it was released and have had only minor issues with it until this "green LED of death" problem cropped up. The camera is now with UPS on its way to the Nikon service center.

BUT:

before realizing there was a service advisory, I'd remove the CF card, reset, and then try to format the card...thinking, of course, that the problem was the CF card and not the camera. Now my CF card is toast. Has anyone seen this problem associated with the death-LED? it's a Lexar 4G pro CF...not cheap, and not cheaply made. and no not even my computer can read it. suggestions?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10956
Return it to lexar, they've replaced some of my cards for free.

WA

I guess the problem I was having may be what you are all calling the "green LED of death" but I
never noticed that part of it. But I did happen to go to Nikon web site and see that they were having this exposure problem right after I joined this site.

Berny...thanks for the advice, I'll see what they say. fingers crossed...

Jan: The "green LED of death" seems a bit different than what you are seeing. The camera does not properly power up if a card is present, or if it does power up it generates a "CHAR" error (which is related to the memory card), or if it is able to read the card and tries to format it (as in my case) it damages the card. I've not seen the exposure issue, but I don't think I've ever taken tha card out of manual mode so perhaps I've had it all along and I just didn't notice. I'd be interested to hear what you discover.

...of course, I meant that I've never taken *the camera* out of manual mode...

Username: Dante8888

Hello
I'm almost embaressed to ask this but I have to...
I just aquired a D70 because I'm finally making the transition from film to digital in the SLR world.
However I've come across an issue in which I need some help. When I power up the camera, the rear lcd or monitor as the manual calls it, does not function. The previous owner mentions that all functions were turned off to help save battery life. I've tried many buttons and even the reset button on the bottom of the camera but with no luck. Can someone please offer some advise on how to resolve this?

Thank you all for your time and knowledge.
D.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11058
Dante,

It is not supposed to be on. You are not using a point and shoot camear, it is still a single lens reflex camera. You compose by using the view finder and not the LCD. The lcd turns on just to review the photo you just shot.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Hanz,

Have you really never taken the camera out of manual mode? I must admit that I don't exploit a lot of Nikon's functions and use only A, S and M modes but surely, you must be a real puritan.

What are you using it for? What sort of pictures do you make?

Mike

Username: Dante8888

Hello Berny,
Thanks for your response and I really appreciate your knowledge and advise.
I understand that you are to compose the picture through the eye piece.
I'm having difficutly even accessing the menu feature, with and without a lens attached, to set the camera options.

Thanks again!
D.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11065
Yikes...THAT would be a problem.
However, the LCD does not automatically turn on when the unit is turned on. You can access the LCD function when you push the "Menu" button and the "Review" button which is on the top left of the LCD screen.

If by pushing these buttons, the LCD still does not turn on, you have a defective unit.

Mike:

I'm not quite as much a purist as the post would indicate. I'm a big fan of doing whatever makes you most comfortable with the camera, and if you never take it out of the auto mode and still love what you get, all the more power to you.

I shoot manual because I tend to bracket the hell out of my shots (which is a principal reason why I switched to digital). I also tend to shoot more landscape and portrait, which means I have the time to set up and compose each shot...if I shot a sporting event, I'd probably rely a lot more on some of the automated functions in the camera.

I'm no photo snob...do what you like best and just have fun.

Username: Alainr

Hello,

Has anyone had a problems with a flashing grey monitor?

Everything was working well then nothing worked. I removed and recharged and re-installed the battery. Now the monitor screen flashes grey even when the power switch is off.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11197
Is it when you are reviewing pics or even when there are no files on the memory card?

WA

This is the results from Nikon with the problem I was having with the exposure meter showing up in other modes other than manual mode. They replaced the aperture lever and replaced the shutter mechanism, so not a simple fix.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11260
Wow...was it still under warranty?

Glad to hear you had it fixed.

WA

Yes, but just barely, it ended Oct.2 and I sent it in in Sept.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11265
Glad it worked out for you, Jan. What was the turn around time?

WA

It went to Calf. and from send to receive it took about 3 weeks.

Username: Fakerjohn

Hi Berny,

You have some really impressive coverage on this thread . . . I'm wondering if you can answer a question for me:

I have a Nikon D70 with a 128mb card. Just the other day I realized I was only getting 8 shots off the card where I used to get something like 60 or 72. My settings are:

Image Quality: Fine (JPEG . . . not RAW/NEF)
Image Size: Medium

I was thinking maybe the card was just corrupted but wanted to check if you had any other settings you thought I should change or if you could let me know what I should be getting at those settings.

One note: I did send this camera back to Nikon twice to have it fixed under a recall against . . . hmm, can't remember . . . Camera just wouldn't do anything. Anyhow, they changed the user interface for the camera and maybe that would have something to do with something. ???

THANKS
JOHN

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11275
John,
Have you formatted the card?

A fine/medium setting will net about 50 images. With the card empty, check the LCD and see if the number of pics left are displayed when using different picture quality settings.

Username: Fakerjohn

I formatted and I'm back up to 64 shots at fine/medium. Cool.

THANKS, BERNY
JOHN

PS: Do you have any personal lens preferences for this camera beyond the 18-70 that usually ships with it?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11278
No problem John.

Actually, the 18-70 used to stay pretty much on it most of the time. Other than that, the 50mm f/1.8 and the 80-200 f2.8 (if I feel like doing weights)

My new favorite however is the 18-200 VR. Not very fast but very versatile.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us