JVC imagemixer software not compatible

Username: Timkin

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Post Number: 1
Hi, I'm new to this. I have a jvc GD-R54E digital video camera and the imagemixer 1.7 software that came with it turns out doesn't work with Mac OS X, which is what I have, I believe there are perhaps newer versions that do. Can anyone help in any way? Thanks}}

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13512
Try iLife. A much better and intuitive video editing software for the Mac. That imagemixer does not work very well.

Username: Cmain1799

Cambridge, Ont

Looking for a little help. Purchased new hitachi dvd cam, bx35a, but this model does not come with any software to allow me to transfer my recordings to my pc for burning or movie making. Manual says that Imagemixer 3 is what I need. Does anyone have this?? I'm trying to finish something for my daughter by Sunday night. If you have this software can you please email to me? cmain1799@sympatico.ca or even let me know if it is available anywhere on the net, I haven't found it yet

Username: Arepera76

Hi.
I have a JVC GZ-MG130U and i tried to put the files videos on my Mac. Whe i opened a video field the mac ask me for an application, but I don't know which one. The vieo file say EXEC. Please help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us