Sony HDD camcorder/imagemaker software/XP Media center problem

Username: Specialfx

Post Number: 1
Hi all. I've been searching all over for a solution to a problem I have with a new Sony HDD camcorder, model number DCR-SR80. I can connect and download videos from the camera and even edit them with the Pixela Imagemaker software that came with it. However, when I try to burn a DVD the software does not see my DVD-RW drive. I have no problems with other programs using the drive. I use Sonic, CloneDVD and others with no problem.

At first Pixela said that the software does not work on XP Media Center, but then said it is ok. Then they said to uninstall other software that used the DVD drive, which I did. This did not help. I installed the Imagemaker software on a computer at work (XP Pro) and it saw the drive.

Anyone have any suggestions/experience with this camera (or others like it) and Imagemaker software that could help solve the problem.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a fairly powerful editing/buring program if Imagemaker cannot work? Thanks.

Username: Parantapudu

Post Number: 9
Hi All,
I have a sony camcorder DCR-DVD201. It records the media to a DVD-R/RW disc.
The product was shipped along with its USB driver and Imagemixer Version1.5 for Sony DVD software.

Unfortunately i lost the s/w CD and adding to it my harddisk also crashed.
Can someone please let me know where i can get this software from?

Any pointer's on this would be helpful.
Thanks
Anand Vardhan
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us