Vcd burn button??

Username: Leabun

Post Number: 1
hey i have a sony mini dv video camera and i am trying to burn the stuff on my tape to cd. Although it is saying i have to press a burn vcd button and i have no idea where to look for it and i have no idea what i am doing realy as i think i should be blond - oh and have lost all my mannuals so any help will be great thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 10394
Are you using a PC?

Username: Leabun

Post Number: 3
yes i am ...

Username: Umi

i have the same problem. you go to play/edit mode; press FN and then PAGE2. You will find the BURN VCD option. I am trying to do this using a USB cable and won't let me go further from there. Sometimes it gives me an error msg and sometimes it asks me to insert a CD. If i insert one, it does not recognize it! Got tired and left it. My friend recommended using a firewire...no experience - will buy it and try it. Let me know if anyone has done this.

Username: Sachin_tahiliani

Post Number: 2
TRY LOADING THE PICTURE PACKAGE AGAIN. DONT USE A CDRW, USE A CDR. I HAVE BURNED SEVERAL VCDs SUCCESSFULLY BUT THE following is my problem now. I own a SONY DCRHC19E camcorder and whwenever I try to burn a CD it just records 3 or 4 minutes of the video and the rest of the CD gets wasted. It used to work fine before but since the past few months I'm facing this problem and as a result of this dozens CDs of mine have got wasted. Please help

Username: Sachin_tahiliani

TRY LOADING THE PICTURE PACKAGE AGAIN. DONT USE A CDRW, USE A CDR. I HAVE BURNED SEVERAL VCDs SUCCESSFULLY BUT THE following is my problem now. I own a SONY DCRHC19E camcorder and whwenever I try to burn a CD it just records 3 or 4 minutes of the video and the rest of the CD gets wasted. It used to work fine before but since the past few months I'm facing this problem and as a result of this dozens CDs of mine have got wasted. Please help on sachin_tahiliani@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us