Sony makes great TVs but thats about it!

Username: Aid4hearing

Post Number: 6
who would have thought Sony's reputation as a well respected TV manufacturer, wouldn't have that same quality and reliability as their televisions, be represented by their other line of products such as their stereos.In particularly their shelf stereo system & car audio head units. Now, unfortunately, I am adding the DCR-TRV250 digital 8 camcorder to my list of Sony products that have fell short of their esteemed television products. After clicking on a Sony cam related issue someone had posted, a long long list of Sony issues,not all, but most of em' were Sony camcorder problems. I guess in a weird way, made me feel better that it wasn't just me. I got a whole 3 uses out of my new camera that I paid at the time, a bit over $400 for, a whole 3 uses,before the camera took a sh!t! Excuse my potty mouth, but i'm bent out of shape especially because this was the first time i skipped on the warranty option during time of purchase. Sony wants $250 bucks just to check it out! Plus the cost of god knows what to fix the issue! To me thats just freakin bullsh!t! The stereo equipment that i've owned always mysteriously starts malfunctioning without any rhyme or reason until total failure occurs! I'm afraid with all my negative vibes i'm throwing out here at the house, my Sony 46inch Lcd tvs gonna take a dump too! I've lost all trust in the sony line of products...sorry... Just needed to vent. Thanks for listening and i'm hoping someone who works in corporate Sony reads this and contacts me to win me back as a customer, but thats just as far fetched as their request for $250.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 10298
Vent away.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us