JVC GR-D290 [Need Help Please]

Username: Heawow

Post Number: 1
Hi,
I just bought JVC GR-D290 a week ago. The problem is that i cannot transfer the video I captured with this handycam into my PC. But I can transfer the image that I captured into my PC using the USB cable provided. My PC recognised my handycan when I switch to MEMORY mode and it won't recognise it when I switch it to VIDEO mode. Please guide..

Thanks.

Username: Barton71

Post Number: 5
You know that you need a firewire to transfer the video to the PC. USB wont do it. If you dont have one, you can pick one up on Amazon reasonably cheaply.

Username: Da_silva

Post Number: 1
i have a JVC GR-D290 that i bought last week. i have a problem that i can not connect my cam to my pc (XP) using the usb cable (the pc not detecting the cam), the pc keep asking to install the drives or software which i already installed. can any help me with that problem, or could some one tell me which sites i can download the software for my mini dv? Please............

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 10875
Junevio,
Use firewire to connect your camcorder to your PC.
Your JVC should also have software that was included in the package. You need to install the software first before you connect anything.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us