Help! Help! Help! Dad is about to freak!!! (Playback Issues)

Username: Vanados2

Post Number: 1
Hello there, and as you might be able to tell from the title, I am in desperate need of help (even though I do not believe this to be a quick fix issue). The problem is that our family is in Las Vegas right now and my dad was videotaping with our ancient Sony Handicam Vision TRV-37. When we got back to the hotel to watch it, something strange happened. When you go into playback mode and press play, it rewinds. Every other button does what it says, but the play button just rewinds - almost as if it was reprogrammed to. Anyway, I know that it did tape (which is what we were originally freaking out over) because when you hold fastforward or rewind, it plays the video in either ff or rewind. I guess we can just continue to record without being to play it back, but I would appreciate it if there was some secret magic trick that someone knows out there. Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 8094
Seems like a button malfunction, unfortunately, you need to have it serviced professionaly. You may have to get a different camera in order to watch the footage. As long as you can record you'll be fine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us