Creating VCD from SONY DCR-HC 42

Username: Kishorepr

Post Number: 1
I bought a Sony DCR-HC 42 and have record one complete MiniDV. Now when I try creating a VCD as per instructions I run into problems.
I trigger the VCD creation by selecting the Create VCD option in the camcorder menu. It prompts me to use a new CDR and I did put a new one and then after 4 minutes of conversion, the CD gets burnt and tray exits. I am unable to transfer the complete MiniDV to the CD. Can any one suggest a better way to accomplish this?

Username: Codespeed

Post Number: 1
i dont konw..i have dcrhc32...do we require any software to burn vcd?
i have lost the cd and dont know what to do..

this camcorder is really driving me nuts..i mean i like it and all but i am not able to burn dvds because i dont have a firewire cable, and i am not able to burn vcds because of no software...

HELP!

Username: Suhail

Post Number: 2
i got the IEEE 1394 card today and after installing it and on goin to the device manager it shows up at two places.one as in"IEEE 1394 BUS HOST CONTROLLERS" and second down as in "NETWORK ADAPTERS;1394 NET ADAPTOR"On connecting my DV camcorder it does not capture video at all.i used DVDSANTA,DVMPEG4 MAKER,ulead and windows movie maker.but on starting the softwares it says that no device is connected.it asks to switch on the camcorder when its already on.

suhail
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us