JVC GR-D271 Recording Questions

Wendy Campbell
Unregistered guest
I have two questions I was hoping to get answers to:

1) Blank Search: Do I have to perform this operation each time I turn my camcorder power back on? Or if I haven't interrupted the tape via playing it back can I just turn the power on and continue recording?

2) Recording from the middle of a tape: Do I have to engage the Still Playback mode each time I turn my camera back on even if the tape hasn't been interrupted via playing back? I'm concerned about duplicating Time Codes.

Essentially I just want to know if after recording I turn off my camera then begin recoding again, perhaps the next day, do I have to perform the two above mentioned functions or can I just turn it on and begin recording.

Thanks to anyone who can answer these basic, yet confusing, questions.

Wendy

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5565
1. No, you do not have to perform this if you don't want to. It is a matter of convenience and avoiding excessively long blank portions and to prevent erasure of recorded footage.
2. No.

You can just turn the camera on and begin recording.

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I have a JVC GR-D33AG camcorder. Recently the problem in that is I am not able to see things while recording.
Once recorded I can only hear the sound, but there is no display.
But before there was no such problems. The display and sound were proper earlier.

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I have a JVC GR-D33AG camcorder. Recently the problem in that is I am not able to see things while recording.
Once recorded I can only hear the sound, but there is no display.
But before there was no such problems. The display and sound were proper earlier.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us