JVC DV Camcorder Problem!

Username: Jamal420

Post Number: 1
I Have GRD31 DV camcorder. It gives an error message "Lens Cap" causing screen to be black although the Cap is removed. If I record, the content is only a Black Screen. Help please!

Username: Stans945

Post Number: 1
Gromit - I currently have a lot of family movies on cine film and I am in the process of determining the best method of conversion to digital format. Ideally I would like to have them put on DVD so I can view on the TV, however, they will be a jumbled mess to start with and I would like to then go on and edit, add music, etc. and present them much more professionally in my preferred order. The important question is can I capture directly from DVD on to a PC for editing without loss of quality. The alternative seems to be to convert cine to Mini DV format and download via a camcorder. At present I don't have a camcorder and before spilling out the cash I would appreciate your advice.

Anonymous

I, as well as many others, have experienced the same "Lens Cap" problem on many JVC digital camcorders. JVC has finally recongnized the problem as being a faulty CDD image sensor problem. They are now willing to fix the problem for FREE until 2007. Check out this webpage on thier site. This explains it all:

http://www.jvc.com/support/notification/index.jsp?pageID=2

Hope that helps!
-Andrew

Anonymous

hi, i'm using imagemixer ver. 1.7 with jvc gr-d73u. all the drivers that are in the cd that comes along with the product are already installed. however, i'm unable to create a video cd from a tape in the camera. when the process reaches the part converts image data and sound data a notice saying "easyvcd has caused an error and will now close" appears. anyone pls help me on this. thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us