Transferring Video to my PC

Username: Lkweeks66

Post Number: 1
I have a JVC GR-DVF10U that I would like to transfer video to my PC so that I can make DVDs. I know that I need a IEEE1394 but I don't have a 4-pin connection on my camera or my computer. I have USB connections on my computer and S-video and JLIP on the JVC camera. Help! Are there adapters or other solutions to getting my camera to talk to my computer? I'm running XP. Thanks

Username: Bacong

Post Number: 1
Hi Guys, I have a JVC GR-D23E mini dv cam and it seems like the english manual is not available. Anyone got a copy of this for me?
I'm actually trying to hook it up to my PC to transfer files. It seems like i need a firewire cable, is this correct?
Thanks guys.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4405
Try a video capture card.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4406
The video capture card answer is for L Keith Weeks and not for the troll who hijacked this thread.

Keith,
Once you get a video capture card it will come with instructions on how it can be installed and how your camera can interface with your PC.

Grant,
Start you own thread!

Username: Lkweeks66

Post Number: 2
Thanks Berny I will give it a try.

Post Number: 2
troll? Nice one you wanker, in case you haven't noticed it's my first time on here and not sure how to actually start my own thread. Send me your email and I'll send you a nice personal mail.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4444
That is why you should read the rules you troll. Being your first time does not excuse you from being rude.

Post Number: 3
aren't you cool with all your power, piss off and go get a girlfriend and i don't mean one in a chat room you wanker
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us