New camcorder

Username: Bigniggz

Post Number: 1
hi

I want to get a camcorder for x-mas but i need some help finding one. If someone could recomend some or even just tell me what is a good thing to have in a camcorder.

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4404
A good thing to start with would be a budget. If you have a fairly good amount, try looking at the JVC Everio camcorders with a hard disk drive of at least 20GB. No need for tapes and all kinds of different recording formats. You can record directly to the hard drive and down load it direct to your computer, or to a DVD recorder, even VHS tapes. The recording format is all up to you.

One of the best ideas yet for camcorders. So far only JVC has it, but I'm sure that competition is sure to follow.

Username: Bigniggz

Post Number: 2
Ok i was thinking in the lines of about $500 or less with everything. this is my first camcorder to so.

Julius1010
Unregistered guest
i am using premier 6.5...i get it read and start to capture movie no problem....after about a minute or two it goes to a black screen both in the capture window...and deck preview....n e ideas i have never had problem like this.....and i have used premier alot before...using a camrea as a deck howver.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us