Order from mail order companies??

Username: Mp5

Post Number: 1
I found some cheap prices on camcorders ( from a ad in a popular camera magazine}namely a(panasonic pv dv 953}went to order one and was suprised that i had to pay for a battery charger?then when the guy had my credit number,tried to sell me a lens too?I pulled out because it semmed like a bait and switch,ok their selling this camera for $649 and it was a "european model" that did,nt come with a battery so that was extra too,hmmm.
Is this standard practice? and are there any honest mail order camera shops out there that are pretty honest? thanks Carl.

Username: Mp5

Post Number: 2
Where does everyone go to buy something a little bit higher end? none of the retailers even carry the camera I want,so who offers honest service via the web or mail??
thanks Carl.

Drhiberd
Unregistered guest
I have used B & H Photo and have been very happy with them. Anywhere I have ever looked, they always have an excellent rating for customer satisfaction. They have very reasonable prices, no sales tax if you live outside of New York, and good shipping rates. www.bhphotovideo.com
let me know if this helps.

Drhiberd
Unregistered guest
I have used B & H Photo. Their website is www.bhphotovideo.com They have very good prices, reasonable shipping, and everywhere I look they have an excellent rating for customer service. They also do not charge tax if you do not live in New York. let me know if this helps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us