Burning problem to DVD from Ulead Videostudio

Username: Dvlearner

Post Number: 1
I have sucessufully created an edited video using Ulead Videostudio 8 and placed it in My Documents/My Videos. I have tried to use the Ulead Create Disc facility and it gets to the point of actually burning the disc, but then I get the following error message: 'Failed to record data to the disc. ERROR DVDR-INC-SPTI-2A-02-03-0C-00. My DVD burner is HL-DT-STDVDRAM GSA and I was using a DVD-R 4.7 Gb disc. What am I doing wrong?

Username: Dvlearner

Post Number: 2
Since writing my last message, I have gone to AVOID PROBLEMS and followed the procedure accurately (I believe), by creating the correct video file and following the Burn DVD Phase, but still get the same error message. I am in a PAL region, UK, and my operating system is XP. The file is MPEG and the media type is correct ,PAL-DVD. I don't know what the error message means and am mystified. How is it that making a DVD should be this difficult?

Unregistered guest
Hi Alan,
Not much of a comfort but I have exactly the same problem (but so far not a solution). Let's keep each other updated.

Skibum

Unregistered guest
Alan, I had the same issue recently and when using a "Ritek" (GSC003) disc. I then tried another Ritek disc (RITEKG04p) and the burn process completed.
This may not be a lot of help for you especially since your issue was 4 months ago.
Regards Michael
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us